Page 395 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 295345385393394395396397405445495895 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 395

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    I've caught up. My notes:

1) Imitation crab is of the debil. I cannot order Mali rolls involving crab because freakin' place uses imitation Iran that has wheat in it.

Yes, imitation crab is much like fake boobage. Sure it might look okay but I don't want it in my mouth. Okay, perhaps it is not an exact comparison but yeah, fake crab is not good. >.>
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    I Hate these deep decisions.

It's like when I have the urge to tell our new Principal that we know he is just using us to finish his PHD and that all his ideas are BS. I have it easy because the guy never speaks to me and has zero idea who I am, so no chance to let anything slip.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Yes, imitation crab is much like fake boobage. Sure it might look okay but I don't want it in my mouth. Okay, perhaps it is not an exact comparison but yeah, fake crab is not good. >.>
    Oh come on people! Yeah, OK, I ate 2 snack packs of something that says it's one thing then in little letters says "we just lied to you"! And it tasted fine, actually it tasted just like the cocktail sauce they strategically placed in the snack pack to cover up the non-crab meat taste.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Note to self: Canio does not like fake boobs...cancel surgery.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Note to self: Canio does not like fake boobs...cancel surgery.
    But...but...but...what about me??? JK, they don't do it for me either. They're nonfunctional in the grand scheme of things. I know this like 19 yo girl who just got them, I wondered if she'll regret that later on...

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    But...but...but...what about me??? JK, they don't do it for me either. They're nonfunctional in the grand scheme of things. I know this like 19 yo girl who just got them, I wondered if she'll regret that later on...
    We're just getting to know each other.

My husband says the same thing. A real C is nicer than a fake D. Primal tends to make the real ones look better anyway.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I though about getting one around 19. I'm sure as hell glad I didn't, that almost a B turned into DDs after college, and appears to be not affected in the least by weight loss/
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    A real C is nicer than a fake D.
    I could not agree more with this statement. I'm a guy and I love boobs(Redundant, I know). I have an appreciation for various shapes and sizes. Fake, especially the weird non-moving type, is just not doing it for me.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    I could not agree more with this statement. I'm a guy and I love boobs(Redundant, I know). I have an appreciation for various shapes and sizes. Fake, especially the weird non-moving type, is just not doing it for me.
    I'm way more of a rump kinda guy, and legs. Sir Mixalot would be proud.

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    I'm way more of a rump kinda guy, and legs. Sir Mixalot would be proud.
    Oh, I like those plenty too. there aren't a lot of female body parts I don't like. My wife's neck even does it for me. I like to look at the totality of the whole picture, I guess.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."