Page 394 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 294344384392393394395396404444494894 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 394

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    oh dear lord that sounds frustrating!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    *collapses in exaustion at Canio's feet* Finally made it! You're right, totally not worth getting my recipe cards out before reading your journal. I mean, I only copied out 15 recipes. That's not counting the ones that don't interest me. Question, though- you gave all the ingredients for Son of Grok's BBQ sauce, but, um, then what? Does it have to be pre-cooked together or just mixed and chucked on the meat?

I think Naiadknight's journal will be my next epic. Gotta find those Renn Faire pics

Oh- and the friend thing is used by me because it makes it easier to pop back into a given journal when I know where to find your avatar to click on
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Drssgchic- Good luck! There's a fair number of pages in mine, at least 400 someodd, if you're still in 10 post per page mode.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I think it's 500ish. It keeps me occupied at work
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    I think it's 500ish. It keeps me occupied at work
    Yeah, Naiad's journal is like the big sis of all journals. It never ends.

As for BBQ sauce...yeah, I would precook it then bottle it or jar it or use it on whatever.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    I've caught up. My notes:

1) Imitation crab is of the debil. I cannot order Mali rolls involving crab because freakin' place uses imitation Iran that has wheat in it.

2) drssgchic: Please share the recipes with us again! I lost track and never went back to pull them again.

3) Naiad: what's this about Spamalot in February?
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

mjiealafdaa is offline Junior Member
    Or even do a mix and match. We both chose some of the same numbers. Maybe try the numbers we both have as the same with a mix of what is left.

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Twibble- The Wagner Noel is putting on Spam A Lot in February.
    Canio- Big sis of all journals? I thought there was too much sex, drugs, and rock and roll for that clean "big sis" image. I'll fix that.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Meeting with the director today. Perhaps he will ask me how things are going so I can ask him if he A) wants the truth or B) wants me to blow smoke up his ass like everyone else who works for him.

Hmm..honesty vs. job security...the eternal question.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Canio- Big sis of all journals? I thought there was too much sex, drugs, and rock and roll for that clean "big sis" image. I'll fix that.
    Sex, drugs and rock and roll is what I look for in a big sister.