Page 388 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390398438488888 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 388

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    I have a very strange aversion to passing gas, by anyone, anywhere. And burping...I'm not a promote your bodily function guy. My wife is only allowed to urinate, nothing else. I walk downstairs into the basement bathroom when nature calls. I'm a bit weird on this I think.
    Eh, we like a bit weird around these parts.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Randall256 View Post
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.
    Too late Randall. I'm already backing Williams251 for President. What do you think about nob-hobbler, I mean Vice President?
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Too late Randall. I'm already backing Williams251 for President. What do you think about nob-hobbler, I mean Vice President?
    It seems to me that Randall is less gafftastic than our current VP. He may be over qualified.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    It seems to me that Randall is less gafftastic than our current VP. He may be over qualified.
    Good grief. I know this guy, smart guy I thought, said he just voted for BO because he figured that he would get offed pretty soon anyway, and he was looking forward to Ol' Joe being the man. That seriously bothers me...and great, now I've got the SS and the AG looking into me. Great, freakin great.

Good grief. I know this guy, smart guy I thought, said he just voted for BO because he figured that he would get offed pretty soon anyway, and he was looking forward to Ol' Joe being the man. That seriously bothers me...and great, now I've got the SS and the AG looking into me. Great, freakin great.
    Yeah, it was nice knowing you.

I'll admit to not being a fan of our current President, but good lord, I wonder sometimes how the VP ties his shoes with his foot so far in his mouth. That said, I would not wish ill on the President. I may not like his policies but I don't want him hurt in anyway, that is just lame as hell. I'm not optomistic for Nov. I like the two main choices about as much as I like a kick in the crotch (not much at all for the record)

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Yeah, it was nice knowing you.

I'll admit to not being a fan of our current President, but good lord, I wonder sometimes how the VP ties his shoes with his foot so far in his mouth. That said, I would not wish ill on the President. I may not like his policies but I don't want him hurt in anyway, that is just lame as hell. I'm not optomistic for Nov. I like the two main choices about as much as I like a kick in the crotch (not much at all for the record)
    Yeah, my thoughts exactly. Even if I think he's a loon, the office of the President is something to be respected. I wouldn't grovel at his feet or kiss his ring, but I would certainly be proud to meet him. And we don't pick the candidates anyway, the media does. No one takes Ron Paul serious because the media paints him the way they want to. I would much rather have Dr. Paul than Mitt, but everyone thinks he kooky because he thinks differently. They all scream CHANGE! CHANGE! CHANGE!, then you show how to change and they're like "whoa, sh*t, are you crazy? That's like different from what we do now, no way!"

Yup, the whole political scene gets pretty damned depressing.

Saw on the news it's going to be a balmy 103 in Phoenix today...good luck with that.

Saw on the news it's going to be a balmy 103 in Phoenix today...good luck with that.
    Luckily (for weather but not for entertainment) I live 3 hours south of Phoenix. Due to our higher elevation we will only be reaching 93 degrees. That said, 93 degrees in a bullet proof vest is not fun. Strangely enough managment did not respond well to my "I am far more likely to pass out from heat than I am to get shot" reasoning for not wearing one.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    you could act like a hot shot tv detective and say 'i am far too attractive to wear this'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!