Page 385 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385386387395435485885 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 11057

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 385

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleo Charlie View Post
    Cheers!
    cheers indeed. I've gone from comedy to tragedy to wallowing in drama. Headed back towards comedy lately and just need to stay there. 7.5 lb from goal is damned good stuff man. You stopping at 51 pounds?
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    is that a fair representation of the men in australia? i may have been born on the wrong continent.
    Maybe not 6'4" but under 6' is a rarity. Otherwise, we have the same obesity issues you guys do. Plenty of guys with moobs and beer guts here too.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Yeah, I can't imagine it is, but damn, they are all built like f*cking classical statues. Australia strikes me as a much more laid back place than the US. I'd move there with a quickness if I could. That said, I am sure reality is a far cry from my perception.
    The laid back thing though? Yeah that one is true - sometimes painfully so. It makes it hard to get things done sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    Australia has always been on my list of places I must go. Of course, all I know of Australia I've learned from TV and movies, so I'm sure it's not all swimming with great whites, wrestling crocodiles, and running down outlaw bikers in the wasteland.
    I've never wrestled a croc or run down an outlaw biker but, on the west coast where I am at least, if you're in the water, you're swimming with great whites. We have had record numbers of shark attacks over the last summer.

Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    I've never wrestled a croc or run down an outlaw biker but, on the west coast where I am at least, if you're in the water, you're swimming with great whites. We have had record numbers of shark attacks over the last summer.
    Oh no, in my mind you wrestle crocs all the time.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    I'm a little disappointed about not having the outlaw bikers in the wasteland(Are you saying Mad Max isn't real?), but Australia is still on my list of places to visit before I die. I've dove the barrier reef off of Mexico, but that is only the second largest. I really want to do the big one.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

I got 5 bucks says euroson and his alter ego is really Prince Herbert.

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    I got 5 bucks says euroson and his alter ego is really Prince Herbert.
    I don't think Prince H has that much fight in him. I imagine a few years ago he would have been the spitting image of said poster however.

He/they is/are getting downright ugly now and completely ignoring me. Shall I continue with this charade? Decisions, decisions. Did you look into the Heart of Dixie state?

He/they is/are getting downright ugly now and completely ignoring me. Shall I continue with this charade? Decisions, decisions. Did you look into the Heart of Dixie state?
    Yeah, he is just being insulting to people now.

I have been looking into the heart of dixie. If only I had studied medicine. le sigh. Still many pages to wade through.

In other news, so I got these Louis Kemp Crab Delights Snack Kits at the walmarts the other day and they're super good. If you don't mind eating something that has "imitation" in fine print.

In other news, so I got these Louis Kemp Crab Delights Snack Kits at the walmarts the other day and they're super good. If you don't mind eating something that has "imitation" in fine print.
    Yeah, I have never been able to get into the immitation crab thing. I know it is just white fish with whatever added to taste crabby, but it is just not my bag.