Page 381 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382383391431481881 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 381

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by William251 View Post
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.
    William251 for President!

William251 2012!

Vote William251 if you don't like listening to assholes!

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    William251 for President!

William251 2012!

Vote William251 if you don't like listening to assholes!
    If I didn't like listening to assholes I would never vote. Listening to them is the only way to know which one stinks the least. As for William, well, I can't support the spam candidate.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Samspamspam, spamspamspamspam!
    That reminds me, we get Spamalot come next Feb!
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    That reminds me, we get Spamalot come next Feb!
    Nice. I'm the only one in my family that hasn't seen it, though the annual Cowboy Poetry Festival is the closest we get to culture out this way, which explains why.

on a side note, today is one of those days where all I want to do is punch someone in the throat. Yay for good moods.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    looks like somebody needs a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    looks like somebody needs a hug.
    I'll call your neighbor

Seriously though, I like hugs, but it wouldn't help. I'm just being pissy. I need to get over it. I am having fun looking at jobs I don't qualify for. I am reminded again of Starship Troopers, "Johnny, why didn't you study something useful?"

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Don't give them a tracheotomy! They may thank you later. If you rip their spine out through their mouth, they won't be alive to thank you.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Don't give them a tracheotomy! They may thank you later. If you rip their spine out through their mouth, they won't be alive to thank you.
    Hmmm...that might be a bit final. I am not homicidal...well, not yet

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Nice. I'm the only one in my family that hasn't seen it, though the annual Cowboy Poetry Festival is the closest we get to culture out this way, which explains why.

on a side note, today is one of those days where all I want to do is punch someone in the throat. Yay for good moods.
    We have a Ren. Faire, but I've never been but after reading naiadknight speak of chain-mail bikinis, I may have to investigate further. What's with punching in the throat? When I'm pissy that my first thought, too. Not the solar plexus, not the kidneys, not the balls, straight square in the throat, with a crop-hop like I'm throwing out a guy going home from the outfield.

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    We have a Ren. Faire, but I've never been but after reading naiadknight speak of chain-mail bikinis, I may have to investigate further. What's with punching in the throat? When I'm pissy that my first thought, too. Not the solar plexus, not the kidneys, not the balls, straight square in the throat, with a crop-hop like I'm throwing out a guy going home from the outfield.
    Ren Faires can be entertaining. I used to go yearly when I lived in FL, but only go every other year or so now as the closest one is up in Phoenix. As for the throat, it just seems the most expedient to shut someone the f*ck up. "Blah blah *cough choke cough*"