Page 380 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390430480880 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 380

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Are you eating 1 meal a day? You are a better man than me. ( so to speak)
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Are you eating 1 meal a day? You are a better man than me. ( so to speak)
    This week M-F I have been except for Tuesday when I ate 3 times. It is just convenient that way as when I wake up I am not hungry and then there is no opportunity to eat at work. So wake up at 3 work until 1-130. By the time I go to the store, get home, cook etc it is 3. I eat. Bed time is 8-9ish (forcing myself to get some sleep now I have no school). Rinse, repeat.

This weekend I am sure I will eat more often.

Tuesday was Diablo day for my wife so I woke up early and made eggs/talked to my wife. Eating first thing in the day made me hungry as heck so after work I grabbed food and ate dinner later (6ish). So it seems not eating first thing works better for me at the moment.
    Last edited by canio6; 05-18-2012 at 06:16 PM.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    *creeps door open, throws in stick of bologna*
    Canio, I'll let them chew on that for a while and I'll be back with the peanut butter later.
    Bologna and peanut butter will not distract me at all. If you want to do that you'll need chocolate and a bottle of mezcal. By the time you come back, I'll be drunk and on a sugar high and will have totally forgotten why I was cranky.

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    I can only say that Em is loyal at this point...she's a tory until proven otherwise.
    Blasphemer!! Actually I'm kinda apolitical, I have some libertarian leanings but otherwise I choose to opt out of the whole silly mess.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Indeed, indeed. While I am not used to be surrounded by beautiful women, I am not complaining in the least. As for the comments, yup, not everyone is thrilled with pie and shoes. Sad, I know That said, I believe all comments were meant in good fun. I don't think Em or Saoirse were actually going to attack anyone, though if they want to mud wrestle, well, this journal fully supports that
    Of course all meant in good fun. Here in Australia 'fuck' is a term of endearment (or an activity) saved only for out bestest friends. It's true when they say that Australians call their best friend 'bastard' and their worst enemy 'mate'

Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    It's true when they say that Australians call their best friend 'bastard' and their worst enemy 'mate'
    Sounds about right. The Australian soldiers in Iraq were a riot, and the ones they send here for training etc are all very nice, though they are all 6'5" and built like brick walls. If that is a fair representation of your military, I do not think anyone will be invading.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Good morning so far in Canioville. I picked up my produce basket...two green leaf lettuce, several onions, a cucumber, fresh corn (4), 3 green peppers, a big ass pear, about a dozen apricots, some strawberries, a pint of blackberrries, 3 huge lemons, a cauliflower, some bananas, about 10 tomatoes and some stuff I am not remembering.

Then I went to the farmer's market and got some fresh made sourdough bread for my wife and some local raw honey for me. Produce there is kind of dead at the moment since we are between growing seasons apparently.

For dinner I am going to make stuff pork chops (spinach, walnuts, green onion, and green apple) with cauliflower and some other veg to be determined, probably more spinach so I can use it up.

Edit: Lunch ended up being 2 eggs, 4-5 strips of bacon, enough lettuce to make a salad, and a tomato. I used the lettuce wrap style for blts.
    Last edited by canio6; 05-19-2012 at 11:33 AM.

Food today (primal junk food day it seems):

4 eggs
    1/2 onion
    cooked with about a tbs of butter
    couple of slices of tomato

about 800 calories of greek yogurt
    2 TBS honey (local, raw)
    1 cup of blackberries
    1 cup of strawberries.

some hvy cream in coffee (2-3 TBS)

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Sounds about right. The Australian soldiers in Iraq were a riot, and the ones they send here for training etc are all very nice, though they are all 6'5" and built like brick walls. If that is a fair representation of your military, I do not think anyone will be invading.
    is that a fair representation of the men in australia? i may have been born on the wrong continent.

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    is that a fair representation of the men in australia? i may have been born on the wrong continent.
    Yeah, I can't imagine it is, but damn, they are all built like f*cking classical statues. Australia strikes me as a much more laid back place than the US. I'd move there with a quickness if I could. That said, I am sure reality is a far cry from my perception.

skink531 is online now Senior Member
    Australia has always been on my list of places I must go. Of course, all I know of Australia I've learned from TV and movies, so I'm sure it's not all swimming with great whites, wrestling crocodiles, and running down outlaw bikers in the wasteland.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

William251 is offline Junior Member
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.