Page 378 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378379380388428478878 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 10982

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 378

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    they? sweetie i'm one of the attack bitches. canio has a harem of hard-hitting women.

I seem to be repeatedly doubting Canio's pimptastic ability to coordinate his harem into strategic fortified battle positions...a fatal flaw no doubt. I shall doubt no more and retreat, i mean, negotiate a ceasefire.

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    you could just feed us some crispy bacon as a token of goodwill.

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    you could just feed us some crispy bacon as a token of goodwill.

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Now I have attack bitches, a hard hitting harem, and pimptastic abilities? Well, consider my ego completely stroked

Bacon for everyone!

speaking of bacon...you would think pork belly would be available somewhere in this god forsaken town. You would be wrong, but you would think that.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    I seem to be repeatedly doubting Canio's pimptastic ability to coordinate his harem into strategic fortified battle positions...a fatal flaw no doubt. I shall doubt no more and retreat, i mean, negotiate a ceasefire.
    I'm not sure why things went south here. I thought you were just commenting on the fact that shoes and pie are not all that interesting. I read no attack on canio's manhood, harem, cooking abilities etc. You are welcome here. I think canio is often outnumbered in his journal by the fairer sex...not that he minds.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    I'm not sure why things went south here. I thought you were just commenting on the fact that shoes and pie are not all that interesting. I read no attack on canio's manhood, harem, cooking abilities etc. You are welcome here. I think canio is often outnumbered in his journal by the fairer sex...not that he minds.
    Indeed, indeed. While I am not used to be surrounded by beautiful women, I am not complaining in the least. As for the comments, yup, not everyone is thrilled with pie and shoes. Sad, I know That said, I believe all comments were meant in good fun. I don't think Em or Saoirse were actually going to attack anyone, though if they want to mud wrestle, well, this journal fully supports that

Canio6...lowering the bar of internet discourse since...well, way too long now
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Actually, I was commenting on his lack of comments. I was caught up all day at work so some random comments would have been appreciated. When I'm caught up, everyone else is supposed to be too, right? And I like his talk of all these fancy meals he makes but it makes the crockpot roast for dinner seem a bit bland.

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Actually, I was commenting on his lack of comments. I was caught up all day at work so some random comments would have been appreciated. When I'm caught up, everyone else is supposed to be too, right? And I like his talk of all these fancy meals he makes but it makes the crockpot roast for dinner seem a bit bland.
    Well, the truth with the fancy meals is that I have to force myself to do it. If I don't I fall into a rut and then get into "eh, I don't want blah again, screw it lets order pizza..." then this continues for a month. Hence why I lost 50 pounds, gained 20, lost 20, gained 30, lost 30, gained...you get the picture. It is time to stop being a little biatch and actually stick to it for real.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Hurray for mud wrestling and fancy meals! I'll wrestle for my supper.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67