Page 369 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 269319359367368369370371379419469869 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 10886

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 369

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Yeah, I've found that only offering the ladies one option helps me succeed (suceed at what I am still trying to determine)
    At least you're succeeding at something! Be proud and wiggle away!!
    Georgette

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    There is rumor they might tape it. If so I will see if I can get a recording.
    Now that I would love to see...Chef Jon in action. Congrats on finishing your final. : )
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    I picture him being a bit like Morbo: "Tremble, puny humans, before the culinary might of Jon! I will crush you with my mandibles! But first, I will add some cumin to this dish. COOKING ACHIEVED!"

If you don't know what I'm talking about, this is one of my favourite Morbo moments:

"Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    LMAO. Now that is funny as shit. Truth-be-told I think I will be first eliminated as I have no restaurant experience, but we'll see. I'll do my best to lay the culinary smack down.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

geostump is offline Senior Member
    LMAO. Now that is funny as shit. Truth-be-told I think I will be first eliminated as I have no restaurant experience, but we'll see. I'll do my best to lay the culinary smack down.
    We has faith in you! Go get 'em, tiger!!!
    Georgette

somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    I love Textsfromadog.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    My son and I just bought Game of Thrones Book 1. The question is... Who gets to read it first? He's out at the GF's house right now, so I guess I'll get started. Bwahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    My son and I just bought Game of Thrones Book 1. The question is... Who gets to read it first? He's out at the GF's house right now, so I guess I'll get started. Bwahahaha.
    Good plan

I consider it a bad sign when you are pissed off you have to work on Monday and it is only Saturday. Of course, it is a bad sign when you are working Saturday. I figured out today that with my OT last year I actually worked 61 40 hour work weeks. That is quite a good trick considering the 52 weeks in a year, but of course, there is no need to hire more staff. None at all.