Page 356 of 1094 FirstFirst ... 256306346354355356357358366406456856 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 10932

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 356

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    You won't regret it, it was Jon who got me to buy the books in the first place - I was instantly hooked and read all four within a month.

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    You won't regret it, it was Jon who got me to buy the books in the first place - I was instantly hooked and read all four within a month.
    <3
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    OK, so now you are costing me money. I just ordered the 4 book box set. How many book are there total? Fucking amazon wanted $88 for the box set. Kiss my ass amazon, $20 on ebay.
    ebay ftw. I wont tell you how much I paid for a signed first edition, first printing of Game of Thrones.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Sounds like an artiste in my estimation. That would lead me to believe that 2037 could very easily be a probable publishing date.
    from what I recall he wrote the book 10 years in the future and then decided that it just did not work. As such, he went back to basically a continuation of where the characters were before.

Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    So I wonder what the parallel universe Dance with Dragons looked like....
    yeah, GRRM said he fast forwarded 10 years. How it would have looked I have no clue. I can't even imagine what it would be like. I'm glad he rewrote it because way too much could happen in 10 years to just leave it out.

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    ebay ftw. I wont tell you how much I paid for a signed first edition, first printing of Game of Thrones.
    I just saw that a signed first edition is going for $800, and a 5 book set of signed first editions is going for $3000!!!
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

I just saw that a signed first edition is going for $800, and a 5 book set of signed first editions is going for $3000!!!
    Really? Huh, I have 3 of the five. First, Second, and Fourth. I did not pay $3000. I should look into getting the third and fifth lol

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Considering there value, I'd make sure they are insured.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Insured and in a safe or a safe deposit box.
    Georgette

They are. I collect signed first editions much like Duece Bigalo collects Canadian Quarters (I've got like, um six of them...)

Actually, I just collect the ones I like. If I read a book and enjoy it I try to grab the signed first before it gets popular and explodes in price. You can usually get newer releases for less than $50. Heck, I think I got A Feast for Crows (Song of Ice and Fire IV) for less than $20 when it was first released.