Page 352 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354362402452852 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 352

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Primal Fuel
    He would probably pop in with something totally reasonable about how these people might consider not being so extreme with their diets and just eating normal food in normal amounts. I realize that many people have issues with understanding what a reasonable amount of food is, not surprising with the way things are presented these days, but I would still argue that 9/10 a lot of the women that pipe up around here (not HERE here, yer harem is pretty alright ) are still "dieting".
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Maybe he would run for the hills screaming for eye bleach stat! That would actually be damn funny.
    LOL I am pretty sure Mark is laying on a beach somewhere being primally awesome.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    but I would still argue that 9/10 a lot of the women that pipe up around here (not HERE here, yer harem is pretty alright ) are still "dieting".
    Agreed though I do not think it is limited to women. I think men are just as guilty of it though perhaps they compensate by more LHT than chronic cardio but that is just conjecture.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    They did make a few changes I REALLY did not care for, in GoT. Some, I can see, but they left out probably the first 1/4 of the book. Hrmph.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I do need to work on eating better. I've been eating like hell lately and I think that could contribute at least in some way to my illnesses this year. I do not think that its helping much that I am baking a batch of chocolate chip cookies. Non-primal. I was looking on Food Renegade | Challenging Politically Correct Nutrition a bit ago and have decided that I do need to do some primal baking. Think it may be time to try it out.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    They did make a few changes I REALLY did not care for, in GoT. Some, I can see, but they left out probably the first 1/4 of the book. Hrmph.
    and more power to them. There are tweaks and changes that work for different people. That is cool. Where I object is that they seem to think that for 1/2 the population some things do not work while others do. That simply is not the case. There were not his and hers versions of primal. That said, I wish them much luck in reaching their goals whatever they be.

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I do need to work on eating better. I've been eating like hell lately and I think that could contribute at least in some way to my illnesses this year. I do not think that its helping much that I am baking a batch of chocolate chip cookies. Non-primal. I was looking on Food Renegade | Challenging Politically Correct Nutrition a bit ago and have decided that I do need to do some primal baking. Think it may be time to try it out.
    Good luck. My problem with primal baking is that it is still shit. Now, don't get me wrong I understand it is about compromise. I can eat a whole thing of Greek yogurt with berries, which is not perfect for me by any stretch, but it is far better than the half-gallon of ice cream I would eat if I did not kill that craving with Greek yogurt. If eating some primal baked goods keeps you out of the twinkies box then awesome. For me I just find that any baked good is a key into a nose dive into junk eating.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    With how often I get a yen to bake, I don't think I should worry so much. Even though, I do want to try Saoirse's chocolate mousse with the coconut crust. That does look devine. I did just eat 4 cookies in about 20 minutes. I think I'm done with cookies now.
    Georgette

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    well i just finished off the chocolate mousse pie, the 1/3 that was left of it. it was pretty good, but i think i shouldn't have whipped the egg whites quite so stiffly, and i waited too long to incorporate the chocolate mixture into the egg whites. the result was a mousse that was still delicious (and i'm sure i was the only one who noticed), but just slightly bumpy right before it melted on your tongue.

whenever i bake cookies, i end up eating a ton of dough. the last few times, i ended up feeling really queasy right afterward, which reminded me that i'm eating primally, in part, to reduce my risk of developing type 2 diabetes.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Te echo de menos, Jon. Hope you are having a good week.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67