Page 351 of 1095 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353361401451851 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 10944

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 351

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I think you could portray him as a bit more bad-ass if you wanted to. He is the only person the ring has no affect on. But if Tolkien put him in there, who is Peter Jackson to leave him out.

Holy shit, look what you've done to me! You released the geek hidden inside me!
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    I think you could portray him as a bit more bad-ass if you wanted to. He is the only person the ring has no affect on. But if Tolkien put him in there, who is Peter Jackson to leave him out.

Holy shit, look what you've done to me! You released the geek hidden inside me!

MUUUHAAAHAAAA! Our evil plan is reaching fruition!

Yeah, I get your point about Bombadil. He just annoyed me.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    I wanted to see what Bombadil's character would be like on film. I missed him too, but not enough to care.

somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

In the 'funny if you were there' catagory....

We were in class last week cooking duck. A few of us are getting some stuff together and I said, "Interesting thing about duck...you can't boil it like you can chicken because it repells the water." The other two guys look at me and nod and one says, "Yeaaah, that really makes sense."

Chef is behind them laughing his ass off. Ah, good times.

Sometimes fucking with people is just too damned easy.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Chef humor! Good times, good times
    Georgette

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Shit. I just realized I missed a WoW conversation! You people and your ability to fill 5 pages in an hour. >.<

So here's my ilvl 385 Tier 4 transmog'd Prot Warrior channeling my fiery fury in UBRS:

"Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Damn, picture wont show up at work. Grrrr

so I was looking at the Odd-n-Ends section and happened to see the She Grok thread. Then I wondered, "Hmm...I wonder what would happen if Mark posted there. Would the advice of the creator of the PBP not be welcome?" something about that made me laugh. Yeah, it is Monday. bleh.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    so I was looking at the Odd-n-Ends section and happened to see the She Grok thread. Then I wondered, "Hmm...I wonder what would happen if Mark posted there. Would the advice of the creator of the PBP not be welcome?" something about that made me laugh. Yeah, it is Monday. bleh.
    Maybe he would run for the hills screaming for eye bleach stat! That would actually be damn funny.
    Georgette