Page 35 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745851355351035 ... LastLast

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 35

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I just found out last week that if you have an air compressor, you can just use that to clean out the pc. For me that's cheaper and more convenient than using canned air.

Yes, but that would require me to be mechanical. I think I have a screwdriver and a hammer.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Vacuum cleaner/ shop vac works too.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Yes, but that would require me to be mechanical. I think I have a screwdriver and a hammer.
    I wonder how you've made it this far in life with just those for tools? Must be your charm and good lucks.
    Georgette

I wonder how you've made it this far in life with just those for tools? Must be your charm and good lucks.
    LOL thanks, though there are some who would say my box o'charm is emptier than my tool box.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    One of the first things Dad got me for college was a tool box with "the essentials": hammer, ratchet set, screwdriver set, eyeglass screwdriver set, monkey wrench, hacksaw, and hex key set. I had more tools than my boytoy at that time. My other toolbox held kitchen knives, a sharpening honing set, a whisk, a strainer, and a spatula, and was shelved next to my box grater (knuckle buster), my cutting board, and my first aid kit.
    Last edited by naiadknight; 03-16-2011 at 08:54 AM.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

LOL thanks, though there are some who would say my box o'charm is emptier than my tool box.
    It must be good looks then. I can't spell for shit today.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    One of the first things Dad got me for college was a tool box with "the essentials": hammer, ratchet set, screwdriver set, eyeglass screwdriver set, monkey wrench, hacksaw, and hex key set. I had more tools than my boytoy at that time. My other toolbox held kitchen knives, a sharpening honing set, a whisk, a strainer, and a spatula, and was shelved next to my box grater (knuckle buster), my cutting board, and my first aid kit.

I have about the same to be honest. I am just the non-mechanical one in the family and run with it. Now, kitchen knives...yeah, I have those, 3 honing rods, sharpening stone (no where near the number I want), 5 cutting boards...I like my kitchen tools.

It must be good looks then. I can't spell for shit today.

No, I think you were closer with the first Though I appreciate the compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    My mom did the same thing with me. She wanted to get me a pink tool set and I told her "I'm the anti-pink. Black is just fine". I still have that set in fact.
    Georgette

I have about the same to be honest. I am just the non-mechanical one in the family and run with it. Now, kitchen knives...yeah, I have those, 3 honing rods, sharpening stone (no where near the number I want), 5 cutting boards...I like my kitchen tools.
    I need more kitchen tools. Good knives are a godsend. My husband steals all my good knives and keeps them in the garage.
    Georgette