Page 346 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 246296336344345346347348356396446846 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 10982

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 346

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Oh my goodness,the Harem is growing and we're going to be fed and NK is opening a restaurant where Jon will work someday. Boy we are busy people.

My Prediction: NK becomes a famous author, claims Primal helped her do it, opens "Planet Primal" in Texas, the first of many fabulously popular restaurants around the world.
    That is called "living the dream" my friends.
    Georgette

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Oh my goodness,the Harem is growing and we're going to be fed and NK is opening a restaurant where Jon will work someday. Boy we are busy people.

My Prediction: NK becomes a famous author, claims Primal helped her do it, opens "Planet Primal" in Texas, the first of many fabulously popular restaurants around the world.
    I can dream...
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Going through all my various recipes and recipe adaptations, I could easily write that cookbook while in this slump on "Alanar." (I've written myself into a boring part and am having trouble keeping going.) It would come down to getting pretty photos of the food, and some of my food is innately not pretty to look at but gorgeous to taste (See: chicken neck soup, chili...)
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Chicken neck soup sounds pretty gorgeous to me
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

This is just cool...

somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    very beautiful, though the actors were a little cheesy. if that was a movie, i'd definitely check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    very beautiful, though the actors were a little cheesy. if that was a movie, i'd definitely check it out.
    I believe they are actually the singer and violinist so acting is probably not their strong suit.

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    i'd much rather see musicians as cheesy actors than actors trying to be musicians.

geostump is online now Senior Member
    That was friggin' awesome! That was beautiful. Even the girls were blown away by the music for that.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    i'd much rather see musicians as cheesy actors than actors trying to be musicians.
    You and me both lol.