Page 341 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 241291331339340341342343351391441841 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 341

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    WTF am I doing engaging FH in dialog?
    It's the pepper spray getting to your brain. Cease and desist immediately.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    I can't speak for the badassness. Honestly, I just want it over so I can slink back to my office to whine about it on the internet
    We're here for you.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

WTF am I doing engaging FH in dialog?
    Can't wait to hear this story.

BTW I was invited to join the "ladies only" thread. I was curious so I went over there. The girls were going off about men in general and Bosnic in particular. I quickly exited without saying a word. Chicks are crazy.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Can't wait to hear this story.

BTW I was invited to join the "ladies only" thread. I was curious so I went over there. The girls were going off about men in general and Bosnic in particular. I quickly exited without saying a word. Chicks are crazy.
    I can understand their frustration to a point. Some guys are assholes. I just object to all being lumped into that catagory. I also find the victimhood aspect rather lame since I thought women were strong and able and equal and all that
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

We're here for you.
    It's all good. I'm just being a little biatch

Thanks though
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I can understand their frustration to a point. Some guys are assholes. I just object to all being lumped into that catagory. I also find the victimhood aspect rather lame since I thought women were strong and able and equal and all that
    You'll notice I never join any of those. I don't need the pity party, victim boohoos, or drama that comes with a chicks only party.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    You'll notice I never join any of those. I don't need the pity party, victim boohoos, or drama that comes with a chicks only party.
    It's all good. To each their own. People helping people is cool even if they all have vaginas.

^There's something dirty in there somewhere...Hmmmm let me think.

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    I can't speak for the badassness. Honestly, I just want it over so I can slink back to my office to whine about it on the internet
    Haha! And that's why we loves ya.

I remember having to hit the gas hut during infantry officer training. Full NBC suit, no masks. Warrant was just talking and drops the canister out of nowhere and shouts "Mask mask mask!" You never saw people move so damn fast. That CS gas fuckin' burns -- anything with any moisture turns to acid. Then we had to run around in it for 5 minutes. Then remove our masks (gas still filling the place) and put 'em back on. Fuck that burned, but we remembered: When someone yells "mask mask mask!" you fuckin' put it on, distracted or not.

In case someone's keeping count: For the record, I'm an asshole.

Also, some women are victims. So are some men. I actually hate the word "survivor" more than "victim."

^There's something dirty in there somewhere...Hmmmm let me think.
    You'll find it. We have faith in you.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    That CS gas fuckin' burns
    Oh yeah, CS is the suck as well. Luckily I don't have to deal with that bs anymore.

In case someone's keeping count: For the record, I'm an asshole.
    and this is why we love you.

Also, some women are victims. So are some men. I actually hate the word "survivor" more than "victim."
    True. I meant more in the 'OMG I asked some stupid questions and this one guy was mean to me so now all men at MDA are meanie, horrible, poop faces' kind of faux victim sense. I do not mind the term survivor so much as somethings are survived - child abuse, sexual assault etc. Someone I am very close to is both a sexual assault and child abuse victim and she has ptsd and many other symptoms which really point to survival more than anything.