Page 301 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311351401801 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 301

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Get better soon for both you and the Mrs. Being sick is the suck.
    Thanks. Luckily it is spring break so the better half gets to recover without having to go do school. woot woot
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I'm sick, my wife is sick. Primal has been a casualty. I have no desire or energy to even try to hunt down primal foods. Bleh. Potatoes...they sound good. Salty, salty, potatoes...
    Sorry you are sick. Get better soon. It's bad when both adults are sick, no one can be the "baby".

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    bummer about the sickness. hopefully she'll feel better soon.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Aww... Y'all get to feeling better soon. I would offer soup, but it would be cold or gone by the time I got there.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks all. Being sick is part of life and all that. Luckily I do not get sick often.

On a 'things Jon finds amusing' note - primal beauty...all those wonderful things that people find since going primal and 'oh, I get botox and will get it forever'...yeah. So that makes sense. And 'I am comfortable with how I look and do not have to compare myself to others' while getting botox and starting threads comparing myself to others.

Ah, people, they amuse me to no end.

BTW I am loving the dietary changes with primal but I am going to eat grains and processed oils forever. It makes me beautiful inside.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

lol, i guess i missed that post.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member

BTW I am loving the dietary changes with primal but I am going to eat grains and processed oils forever. It makes me beautiful inside.
    You go girl! Er..I'm really glad that I didn't respond to that thread. I was only going to say how much younger I look, but the botox thing threw me off too.

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, say what? Primal folks adoring themselves after cosmetic surgery? That sounds like a fun post to lurk in.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

skink531 is online now Senior Member
    Thanks all. Being sick is part of life and all that. Luckily I do not get sick often.

On a 'things Jon finds amusing' note - primal beauty...all those wonderful things that people find since going primal and 'oh, I get botox and will get it forever'...yeah. So that makes sense. And 'I am comfortable with how I look and do not have to compare myself to others' while getting botox and starting threads comparing myself to others.

Ah, people, they amuse me to no end.

Hope you're feeling better my brother, and the wife too.

As usual I only know what is going on in the rest of this forum through you guys. i went and found the thread with the botox. Holy fuck, I'm glad i didn't get in on that one. I would have said something really ignorant. What got me the most was when some dude expressed an opinion saying he didn't think it was a good idea he gets told to stay off the thread. WTF!!! So this chick that likes botox somehow feels she gets to be the moderator for that thread now? Hell, go do what you want. Get botox while smoking crack and eating a gluten enriched jelly donut for all I care, but don't think we all have to congratulate you on it. And if you want to control what people get to say, then go get your own fucking blog with it's own forum and moderate your ass off.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."