Page 28 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038781285281028 ... LastLast

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 28

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Day 4-
    Breakfast- omelet: 4 eggs, 2 slices bacon, spinach, tomato, cheese, peppers, onions, salsa
    Lunch- another BAS, this time dressed in "Italian" dressing- basil, oregano, parsley, garlic, olive oil, red wine vinegar, shake like hell to combine.
    Dinner- bunless burger, grilled veggies, and salad
    snacks- 4 slices bacon, 1 plum
    dessert: pumpkinapplesauce: 1/2 c canned pumpkin, 1/2 c no sugar applesauce, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, allspice to taste, 2 splashes heavy cream

Day 5:
    Breakfast: Apple Bacon Something- Mix 1 chopped apple, 4 slices bacon, 1 handful pecans, 4 eggs. Bake at 350*F until not quite solid.
    Lunch: Rivvin's sandwich (print it out for him)
    Dinner: zuke lasagna OR Zuke alfredo (in both cases just use zuke noodle in place of the lasagna/ fettucine and add more meat- italian sausage for the lasagna, chicken fir the alfredo. Add broccoli to the alfredo.)
    Snack- apple, walnuts
    Dessert- "ice cream"- mash 1 frozen banana, top with melted dark chocolate and nuts.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Day 6- (this assumes a standard weekend)
    Breakfast- apple hash, bacon, and eggs. Apple hash- 1 grated apple, 1 eggs, cinnamon, a splash of vanilla extract, mixed and fired like a hashbrowned.
    Lunch- Leftovers of alfredo or lasagna
    Dinner- MEATloaf. (point him to one of the recipes), salad
    Snack- grapes, plum
    Dessert- dark chocolate nuts

Day 7: breakfast- leftovers from earlier in the week
    Lunch- BAS with bacon grease dressing
    Dinner- Roasted whole chicken with bacon grease roasted veggies (my standard is brussel sprouts, broccoli, carrots, zuke, and cauliflower)
    Snack- Apple, hard boiled egg
    Dessert- banana, 1 glass wine or 1 beer.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Damn, you are a primal menu machine. Thanks a ton.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

No worries. I considered it a challenge and I ran with it.
    My Primal Battle Tome

The weekend was good. Had some ribs, some kick ass parsnip puree, a BAS or two, and some bunless burgers. I made stuffed mushrooms from Mark's recipe and frankly they were the suck. That said, I think I can tweak them some and make them worth eating. I'm trying to drink more tea, but it gives me a headache. I have no idea why but green tea and black tea seem to have this effect. I did lose two more pounds so am one pound away to losing my first 10% body weight with primal.

I'm thinking of quitting WoW. I have no raid team and it seems pointless logging in to do dailies and level toons that will never raid. Bleh. I've got 3 books for finish reading. That would give me time for that at least. Also the new list of Nebula nominees is out, and a couple of those might be worth picking up. Hopefully it is not all steampunk again.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

If it's more of a hassle than it is fun, quit it. TRhere's better stuff to take it's place.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    If it's more of a hassle than it is fun, quit it. TRhere's better stuff to take it's place.
    I am sure there is. I just have to find it lol

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I'm trying to drink more tea, but it gives me a headache. I have no idea why but green tea and black tea seem to have this effect. I did lose two more pounds so am one pound away to losing my first 10% body weight with primal.
    I can't drink tea either. It literally makes sick, not talking upset stomach but everything comes up sick. I know TMI. Congrats on your almost 1st 10% body weight loss!! That's a big ass accomplishment! How has the GF been doing?
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I can't drink tea either. It literally makes sick, not talking upset stomach but everything comes up sick. I know TMI. Congrats on your almost 1st 10% body weight loss!! That's a big ass accomplishment! How has the GF been doing?
    Thanks. She is 25 pounds down. She's stressing about school and wanting to eat junk but has so far resisted And holy heck, you're in a 14? Dude, you are totally kicking ass!

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I'm noshing on some chicken wings tonight. Been having a major craving for fried chicken wings. curses!!!!
    Georgette