Page 262 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312362762 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 262

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    We have a dairy queen...yeah, okay...we ain't got shit.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Help! I need some cheering up. I am overwhelmed at work with grading and my computer grade program is crashing. I want to go home to bed, which I can't do. And I want to binge, which I could do but shouldn't.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Help! I need some cheering up. I am overwhelmed at work with grading and my computer grade program is crashing. I want to go home to bed, which I can't do. And I want to binge, which I could do but shouldn't.
    Whoa there Ms. Negative. What's this talk of being overwhelmed? Are you a kick ass, sexy, and smart primal woman? Yes. Hell, you are the Chuck Norris of teachers. The program is probably crashing because it is intimidated by you. Take a breath, drink some coffee (or tea), and remember that in a few hours you can crash on the couch with some bacon and bask in your awesomeness.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    Ha. That is awesome and frightening at the same time

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Drink some water, lime water if you can. If you do caffeine, drink some black coffee. If you aren't thirsty, starting paging through the forum and snarking on here rather than letting yourself concentrate on bad, nasty things.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Thanks Gang. It just seems as if everything comes down on me at the same time. School life is choas, home life is chaos and then I started thinking about my Mom. I put her jewelry in a box yesterday to sort through later.

The good news is that I've nearly finished the grades for two classes out of five and they are not due until Wednesday.
    It's lunchtime, so I'll eat my healthy food, have a cup of coffee and breathe. Wish I could find a puppy to snuggle...

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Thanks Gang. It just seems as if everything comes down on me at the same time. School life is choas, home life is chaos and then I started thinking about my Mom. I put her jewelry in a box yesterday to sort through later.

The good news is that I've nearly finished the grades for two classes out of five and they are not due until Wednesday.
    It's lunchtime, so I'll eat my healthy food, have a cup of coffee and breathe. Wish I could find a puppy to snuggle...
    If I weren't half a continent away, I'd offer mine. Granted, you'd come away covered in dog fur, dog slobber, and maybe some dirt, but she'd be more than willing to cuddle with you.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Yeah, Louie would snuggle you, well, until he got bored and wandered off to constructively chew something.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Bandit would snuggle with you then rub his behind all over you. It's a perk I think.
    Georgette