Page 261 of 1095 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263271311361761 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 10944

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 261

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I think I lived on Haagen Dazs when I was in Malaysia. Even when I was off my grub after surgery, I could still manage a dish of ice-cream. Hand on heart, I think it quite possibly saved my life.

We can't buy HD here, it's a damn, damn shame. There is no other brand of ice-cream available in Australia, not even the gourmet ones, that are made without vegetable gums. It's bloody disgusting!

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Super sad Em. Need to find a way to ship you some of the good stuff!
    Georgette

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    I'm not sure ice cream would ship too well unfortunately That really sucks Em
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

phreebie is offline Senior Member
    Criminal Minds night is ice cream night at our house!! It's also about the only tv we watch.
    Live. Grow. Flourish.

My Journal/story is at http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread38948.html

Quote Originally Posted by phreebie View Post
    Criminal Minds night is ice cream night at our house!! It's also about the only tv we watch.
    Welcome to my journal. I apologize in advance for the bad language and constant bitching.

Hmm...never heard of that one. I might have to check it out. Though, we are up to about 4 shows a week we watch now so my TV watching is becoming a touch excessive.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    huh, funny! i cheated last night too, and ate a bunch of ice cream. i bought a pint yesterday, rationalizing "i'm going to work on developing self-control." well, i didn't eat the whole pint. it was Strauss Creamery coffee ice cream (made with decaf and a little cocoa powder). oh god, it's good. if only they made it with a little less sugar.

Now, Saoirse, that sounds really good. I tend to like coffee in all forms and ice cream is certainly not an exception. Good job on not eating the whole pint!

Here's the ice cream that central Ohio loves Jeni . This place has been featured on the food network. It may cost $10/pint but God is it worth it.
    Georgette

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    There's a gelato place in Dallas that I HAVE TO, not even optional, hit every time I'm in town. Damned if I can remember the name off the top of my head, though.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Ice cream is way better than cake any day of the week
    Georgette