Page 256 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266306356756 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 256

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Extra Virgin OO. It has a very strong OO flavor. I might go for a lighter OO next time. I will also use less salt even though it only called for 1/2 a tsp.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like a plan.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Maybe make primavera veggie noodles, in the same vein as spinach noodles?
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Maybe make primavera veggie noodles, in the same vein as spinach noodles?
    Hmmm...that might work. Now I just have to figure out how
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    It's not exactly what I was talking about, but this might work too. As to the actual recipe for the pasta dough, this one look about right.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    It's not exactly what I was talking about, but this might work too. As to the actual recipe for the pasta dough, this one look about right.
    I don't think I will have time to make the pasta, and we can't make it before hand. Thanks for the suggestions though

Do any of you all know anything about taxes? I just did mine with turbotax and I am getting way more back than expected. The only thing that was different than normal was education expenses. Both my wife and I were/are full time students. She hasn't received her degree yet so was eligible for the American hope deduction and some lifelong learning thing. Neither of which I have heard of before. That gave us a $2700 credit. Now I am paranoid as hell that I am jacking this up some how. Have any of you heard of these deductions/credits?

Edit: I did not file yet. I just filled in all the numbers.

My husband got one of the education credits when he was in Nursing school. It makes sense if you are both in school full time that you should get decent money back. Turbotax is pretty safe. Did turbotax come up with any red flags for audit risk?

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    My husband got one of the education credits when he was in Nursing school. It makes sense if you are both in school full time that you should get decent money back. Turbotax is pretty safe. Did turbotax come up with any red flags for audit risk?
    No, but I was using the free program not the fancy one with bells and whistles. I checked the IRS website and it seems legit.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    No, but I was using the free program not the fancy one with bells and whistles. I checked the IRS website and it seems legit.
    Great! Have fun with it.