Page 250 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260300350750 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 10982

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 250

skink531 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Canio's Primal Palace of Baconly Delight
    This sounds like the coolest place ever!!!

Everything you've got going on sounds good, although you kinda lost me on the Skyrim and WoW stuff. I'm jealous of your elk kebobs. As you know there isn't much for hunting down these parts except for feral hogs, so not a lot of access to elk.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Sounds good. Keep it up.

I was thrilled with myself this morning when I beat a the "abandoned temple" in MM8. Good use of a 2 hr delay.

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    This sounds like the coolest place ever!!!

Everything you've got going on sounds good, although you kinda lost me on the Skyrim and WoW stuff. I'm jealous of your elk kebobs. As you know there isn't much for hunting down these parts except for feral hogs, so not a lot of access to elk.
    Coolest place ever? Perhaps...perhaps.

The elk was courtesy of my wife's friends. I don't have the patience to hunt myself. Sitting in the woods all day hoping to see a deer/elk/whatever would drive me nuts. WoW and Skyrim give me something to do at night when my wife is doing homework or watching Israeli shows I don't understand. Also my brother and sister play WoW so it is a good time for me to chat with them.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Sounds good. Keep it up.

I was thrilled with myself this morning when I beat a the "abandoned temple" in MM8. Good use of a 2 hr delay.
    Nice. Very good use of a delay. Well played madam, well played.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Class last night was fun. We made - Bacon wrapped shrimp, sauteed shrimp with lobster sauce, shrimp and grits, crab cakes, basil polenta, sauteed green beans, sweet corn cakes, and bacon. To quote chef, "Cook up the rest of this bacon so we can eat it, because, well, it's bacon. You always need more bacon."

I ate a bacon wrapped shrimp, a couple of the sauteed shrimp and had a couple of dark chocolate truffles the confections class made. They were damned good but small (which is good) - about the size of a finger nail.

Dinner - ribeye, roasted brussel sprouts, an onion....ribeye not as seared as I would like but hey, it is meat so all is good.

I'm impressed that you can make brussel sprouts look good.

I'm impressed that you can make brussel sprouts look good.
    I'd like to take the credit but it is really simple...little olive oil, salt, pepper...oven...halfway through toss in some butter...

I love the little cabbagy looking dudes, and to think as a kid I avoided them. What was I thinking?

Yes, If done the right way, they are great. Almost as good as Fig Newtons which alas, I do not eat anymore.

Yes, If done the right way, they are great. Almost as good as Fig Newtons which alas, I do not eat anymore.
    LOL you and your fig newtons. It sounds like your Whole30 is going well though. Lots of primal asskickery up there in NY.