Page 240 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250290340740 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 240

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Shop Now
    ^Completely agreed. I didn't like Fallout New Vegas as much as Fallout 3. I've already played through all of the major quest lines (and as many side quests as I could find) in Skyrim and am starting another character so I can get all the daedric artifacts
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ottercat View Post
    Happy New Year, glad you're back and posting

I don't get to play Skyrim until I finish my degree for exactly this reason.

Thank you and happy new year to you too. Good plan on waiting until your degree is done. Skyrim is very addictive.

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I've already played through all of the major quest lines (and as many side quests as I could find) in Skyrim and am starting another character so I can get all the daedric artifacts
    Nice and good luck! I am not that far in yet. I've done the companion questline and some other minor side quests but am still playing around figuring out what is what...oh, and setting shit on fire. I highly recommend that
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    ^Completely agreed. I didn't like Fallout New Vegas as much as Fallout 3. I've already played through all of the major quest lines (and as many side quests as I could find) in Skyrim and am starting another character so I can get all the daedric artifacts
    Wow, didn't that just come out. Sounds like gamer OCD. lol

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Welcome back Jon!!! Missed you and your wit. Or as a friend of mine says, "Miss your face". My idea of gaming is playing Jewel Maze on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Welcome back Jon!!! Missed you and your wit. Or as a friend of mine says, "Miss your face". My idea of gaming is playing Jewel Maze on my phone.
    Miss your face huh? Well, no accounting for taste :P I hope all is well with you. Jewel Maze on a phone...yes, I have heard of these phones that can play games, surf the web and the like. I'm lucky if mine makes calls.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    We prefer to call it dedication

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    ^Haha yes. I started the day it came out and stopped playing anything else. All of my favorite TV shows were on hiatus until this month so...I had plenty of evenings and weekends to waste! I've put in at least 80 hrs ><

I'm starting over with a caster because I didn't get to play with that last time and I've heard it can get pretty ridiculous (powerful).
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    No such thing. You're a gamer, and gamers like to finish things right.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    No such thing. You're a gamer, and gamers like to finish things right.
    Yes, I am really using lots of self discipline with my new M & M game. OMG I just had a Seinfeld flashback.

PrimalCon New York
    I'm starting over with a caster because I didn't get to play with that last time and I've heard it can get pretty ridiculous (powerful).

I started with a caster and so far I am not at all ridiculous. Then again, I am not really sure if I am doing things correctly lol. I wish my damned companion would not stand in the way. They burn just as easily as mobs I have found.