Page 239 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289339739 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 239

skink531 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Merry Christmas. Hope you have a good vacation.

So if Sarasota is too far, I guess Fort Lauderdale is out of the question.
    What, it's only the better part of a day sitting in the car.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    Merry Christmas. Hope you have a good vacation.

So if Sarasota is too far, I guess Fort Lauderdale is out of the question.
    What, it's only the better part of a day sitting in the car.

Sadly we have pretty much every day mapped out already with different family members and such coming in at different times and all. One day I will make it over that way and you can teach me how to work out Then we can both go eat steak with Paula and spouses
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Looks as if Christmas came early for you in the form of a spamming. As Santa would say, "Tis the season". Be safe and have a fun vacation! Merry Christmas!

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Sadly we have pretty much every day mapped out already with different family members and such coming in at different times and all.
    Sounds more like overworked air traffic control than holiday visits. XD And yes, merry Christmas anyway!
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Sounds more like overworked air traffic control than holiday visits. XD And yes, merry Christmas anyway!
    True in many ways but still better than working. Marry Christmas to you too
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Hey, How's my favorite Primal Man?

I hope you had a great time with your family in Florida. Sarasota was awesome and rejuvenating as usual. I plan to retire there in about 12 years.

Anyway, I am back on the Primal wagon. I let myself eat anything I wanted over vacation and learned a lot of good information about why I need to be Primal.

It seems that our whole MDA gang is making a renewed commitment for 2012. Are You in?
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Hey, How's my favorite Primal Man?

I hope you had a great time with your family in Florida. Sarasota was awesome and rejuvenating as usual. I plan to retire there in about 12 years.

Anyway, I am back on the Primal wagon. I let myself eat anything I wanted over vacation and learned a lot of good information about why I need to be Primal.

It seems that our whole MDA gang is making a renewed commitment for 2012. Are You in?
    Hells yeah I am in. I've been primal since the start of the year, though a touch too much 20% for my liking (nothing major but some sauce on wings etc I would not usually eat). That said no 'cheats' at all so that is all good. I've said no thanks to cheesecake, pie, cake, crepes, and, hell, I even ate at Olive Garden without eating pasta or bread. A buddy at work and I are going running on Mondays and Thursdays, and I am going to try to hit the gym on Tues and Wednesday to lift some heavy things and sprint. I just need to see how my schedule shakes out between work and school.

Retiring to Sarasota huh? Sounds like a plan. I'll see you in 28 years when I get to retire or when I win the lottery. Heck, it will give me an excuse to drive south. We'll both go harass Dave and burgle, uh, borrow his kettle bells.

Besides that life is good. I gained some weight back after my many months of not primal, but it was not as bad as expected. I'm hoping a month or so of primal strictness will get me back where I was and on to losing again. I did get Skyrim for Christmas so a few too many hours on the video games, but it keeps me young (some would say immature, but pooh to them with knobs on).

Anyway, enough of my babbling. Time to Grok out with my $#^$ out.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Glad you're back on MDA and Primal.

Skyrim sounds cool. I got Might and Magic 8 (my request) and read the boards until I found a way to make it work on my windows 7 laptop. Too bad I recently resolved to cut my computer time. I'll fit it in somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Glad you're back on MDA and Primal.

Skyrim sounds cool. I got Might and Magic 8 (my request) and read the boards until I found a way to make it work on my windows 7 laptop. Too bad I recently resolved to cut my computer time. I'll fit it in somewhere.

My wife plays all the Might and Magic games. She's a freak for them. It's good to know you have good taste in video games

Skyrim is fun, but holy hells is it a time sink. Seriously the other day I said, "Eh, I will just work on alchemy for 15-20 minutes." Well, I look up and it is 2 1/2 hours later. But on the positive side, I get to set a lot of things/people on fire, which is good stress relief

ottercat is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    My wife plays all the Might and Magic games. She's a freak for them. It's good to know you have good taste in video games

Skyrim is fun, but holy hells is it a time sink. Seriously the other day I said, "Eh, I will just work on alchemy for 15-20 minutes." Well, I look up and it is 2 1/2 hours later. But on the positive side, I get to set a lot of things/people on fire, which is good stress relief
    Happy New Year, glad you're back and posting

I don't get to play Skyrim until I finish my degree for exactly this reason. Morrowind is still my favorite.
    I got Fallout New Vegas for xmas, but the "burning garbage dystopia" isn't nearly as fun as Morrowind/Oblivion!
    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick