Page 23 of 1095 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533731235231023 ... LastLast

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 23

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    My middle sibling was a stick until she hit puberty. Then she gained weight and a belly. My youngest sister was built fairly normally (aside from being on the athletic side of thin), but she put on weight and a belly at puberty too. I'm the only one that stayed skinny (well, until my thyroid fucked up.) I'm reasonably certain the youngest would do well on Primal, but I'm leaving her alone about it because I don't want her to be self conscious about it.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    My oldest is built like me but shorter. She's 5'2 and wears a petite 12. She is the only person that fights me on food in the house as she thinks the primal stuff is gross. I'm just afraid of her having PCOS as the conditions look right for her to be the one. My middle daughter is fairly athletic. She loves volleyball and has a mean serve and spike.
    Georgette

I'm built like a younger version of Mom. My middle sister takes after my Dad's side of the family, but inherited her metabolism from my mom's mom. the youngest is built like a sturdier version of me.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

I'm built like a shorter version of the women on my dad's side. They're tall and Amazonish where I am short but with that build. The only thing I got from mom was the nose. Everything else came from dad.
    Georgette

I got Dad's eyebrows and large knuckles. Everything else physical came from Mom. Almost everything personality and brainwise came from Dad. He's the one I got my nerd/ geek/ scientist/ engineer bent from.
    My Primal Battle Tome

No one is too sure where I got my brain from. Both of my parents were almost high school drop outs. Both of them graduated on the basis of showing up everyday.
    Georgette

I got my bent for languages/ linguistics (when I can get my brain to cooperate) and love of tequila from Mom. Dad won't touch the stuff, but Mom loves almost any tequila based drink.
    My Primal Battle Tome

My parents didn't drink much except dad had a love of beer. I like beer. Both smoked and I don't. I do have dad's temper and both of their stubbornesses however.
    Georgette

[Removal of whining of my childhood]
    I inherited my father's temper and my mother's moodiness and depression. The moodiness and depression went away with Primal. I'm learning to control that temper better, most through the use of imagining the cluebat upside the irritant's head.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Moodiness and temper/stubborness has gotten better with primal. I now have more of a tendency to tell others what I think of them but mostly I try to let others figure that out.
    Georgette