Page 224 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324724 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 10982

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 224

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I am in a surprisingly good mood. I actually have the whole weekend off. I'm not sure what I am going to do with myself. My DW (kidding, I hate that fucking abreviation) is going to some math club party tonight so the dog and I will get to run wild. Tomorrow the fuzzy-faced weasel starts obedience school and there is a craft fair that apparently we are going too. So, huh, I guess I do know what I am doing with myself tomorrow. Sunday...well, Sunday I might just have to cook a bunch of meat, watch a bunch of football, and slowly sink back into grunting, manly contentment. Huzzah!
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Jon at a craft fair...interesting.

Are you sure your wife is going to a math club party? Sounds a bit contrived to me. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Jon at a craft fair...interesting.

Are you sure your wife is going to a math club party? Sounds a bit contrived to me. lol
    Yes, it will be thrilling I am sure.

As for the party, yes, it is the math club. It would sound contrived to someone who does not know my wife. She will wake me up to say something like,

Wife: "So I was thinking if <insert a bunch of greek-to-me stuff about multi-demensional mathematics or computer programming> then blah blah"

Me: "Huh, who...w-wha...?"

Wife: "Isn't it exciting?!"

Me: "Oh...oh yeah great ZZZZZzzzzZZZZ"
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    lol@scooby, thanks for the fixoredness. it's pronounced seer-sha.

your wife sounds like my husband, but instead of math geekiness, it's computer geekiness. and it's the evening, when i'm tired and bedraggled. but it's only fair, i do the same thing with him. he nods and pretends to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    it's pronounced seer-sha.
    Wow. I would not have guessed that in a million years. Hmmm...according to my good friend Google it means Freedom. Coolness.

Saoirse is online now Senior Member

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Your wife and my 10 year old would get along swimmingly. My daughter is a math geek too.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Your wife and my 10 year old would get along swimmingly. My daughter is a math geek too.
    Nice. It's good to see young folks interested in math. I was never a fan, sadly.

In other news...first day of doggie obedience school. It was rather annoying. 6 dogs in a small space when 5 of said dogs are at least 50 pounds some bordering on 100. Needless to say space was an issue. We did learn a couple of commands though and the fuzzy-faced weasel seems to have picked up on them rather quickly. Of course, I think he could learn to speak Portuguese, render CPR, and paint a Rembrandt for a good enough treat. That dog loves his treats.

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Ha! All dogs love treats. I bet if you called the dog "poopy" in an excited voice, he would get all excited. We do that with our dogs and its a good time.
    Georgette

Some Louie pics with the new camera: