Page 221 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231271321721 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 221

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    You should bring a sharpie with you, draw a line down the middle of the plate...Meat/Veggies. ; )

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    I'd be interested in their take on why fat isn't even mentioned. I don't recall even CW nutritionists suggesting that a fat-free diet is healthy.

What up with that!?

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Hells yeah!!!!! We beat the Wisconsin Badgers last Saturday by 4 points. And we've broken the AP top 25! I BLEED scarlet and grey. I support The Fick all the way.
    Now, this is a quality post. Bleeding the wrong colors but hey, the spirit is right
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I take it you're waiting with bated breath?
    Oh, it is bated alright, oh yes.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    I'd be interested in their take on why fat isn't even mentioned. I don't recall even CW nutritionists suggesting that a fat-free diet is healthy.

What up with that!?
    *shush* fat is the devil. Weren't you ever told that? Even mentioning his name causes your hips to expand, your gut to protrude, and your ass to resemble that of an aged pacaderm. Your self-esteem will take a dive while your cholesterol level spikes. Your heart will give a death-rattle, your social life will explode, and you will have to flog yourself with a stalk of celery to atone for the sin of even admitting his existence. Shame on you Em. Shame!

The above message brought to you by the FDA and Michelle Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    You should bring a sharpie with you, draw a line down the middle of the plate...Meat/Veggies. ; )
    LOL exactly. I really need to get the primal myplate shirt and wear it to class

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    LOL exactly. I really need to get the primal myplate shirt and wear it to class
    OOOH and write "Fat" all around the circumference of the plate. I am going to have coffee now with a tbsp of CO. ; )

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    I am going to have coffee now with a tbsp of CO. ; )
    Well played, my good lady, well played.

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    *shush* fat is the devil. Weren't you ever told that? Even mentioning his name causes your hips to expand, your gut to protrude, and your ass to resemble that of an aged pacaderm. Your self-esteem will take a dive while your cholesterol level spikes. Your heart will give a death-rattle, your social life will explode, and you will have to flog yourself with a stalk of celery to atone for the sin of even admitting his existence. Shame on you Em. Shame!

The above message brought to you by the FDA and Michelle Obama.

You're a regular laff-riot my friend.

It just dawned on me that I use the wink face way too much. Does that mean I'm a big flirt? Just a random thought.

Edit: I think this post needs a wink face ; )