Page 210 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310710 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 10982

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 210

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Sounds like a shitstorm.
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    I think your superiors and my superiors attended the same "Leadership" class.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerLily View Post
    Sounds like a shitstorm.
    It is. The main issue is that our dept director got promoted to 'training coordinator' several months back but did nothing. Now he realizes that come the end of the fiscal year (Sept 30) he will have to show that all this training has been done. Training that has sat on his desk since February is now a 'top priority.' We already do 40+ training sessions a year, and all this dumped on top of it along with the crazy work hours is just nuts.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    I think your superiors and my superiors attended the same "Leadership" class.
    Indeed, only there were asleep in the back.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

These are the same people that explained to us that "Minimum Staffing" is however many people showed up to work that day. Safety shmafety!

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

In happier news we have decided the kind of dog we are going to get - a shiba inu. We're waiting until after Christmas as we will be gone over the holidays. I'm currently researching breeders, proper care, and raw food diets. Here is a pic of one, though not the one we are getting obviously as that is still to be determined.

These are the same people that explained to us that "Minimum Staffing" is however many people showed up to work that day. Safety shmafety!
    Holy crap, we do have the same boss!

"Yes sir, I see what you are saying, but how exactly are 2 people going to work 4 lanes of traffic? Oh, make it happen. Yes, but how?"

I had a friend who raised shiba inus, said they were the most awesome dogs in the world (but I still love my labs).

I had a friend who raised shiba inus, said they were the most awesome dogs in the world (but I still love my labs).
    Oh yeah, labs rock, we just can't have a dog that size. It's nice to hear Shibas are great outside of the internet (to be fair we did go and play with one this past weekend. That dog was the bomb.)

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    Oh, please, please, PLEASE get a rescued Shiba who really needs a good home, and not something from a breeder. There are all sorts of breed-specific rescues out there.

ETA:
    http://national.shibarescue.org/listings/
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates