Page 21 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331711215211021 ... LastLast

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 21

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I generally live in some variation of jeans and a sweater/ T-shirt/ button down over a tank top. If I'm at work, there's likely a blazer or cardigan over that. There are other things I wear, but that describes 90% of it.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

By the by, you were one of the inspirations for yesterday's second TBM.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    My hubbs says I'm sexiest in sweats or jeans and a tee. Those are my preferred looks to be honest.
    Nothing wrong with that at all. I think comfortable is sexy or perhaps you are more free to feel/look sexy when comfortable?
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I generally live in some variation of jeans and a sweater/ T-shirt/ button down over a tank top. If I'm at work, there's likely a blazer or cardigan over that. There are other things I wear, but that describes 90% of it.

I think I may be a freak of nature as I wear jeans very rarely. I didn't own a pair from teh ages of 13-30. I got a pair when I was leaving Korea as I had to have some civiliian clothes to wear that were not shorts. Now I have one pair that fits but wear them maybe 3 times a year.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

By the by, you were one of the inspirations for yesterday's second TBM.

Thanks That is awesome. I appreciate the translations lol

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I think I may be a freak of nature as I wear jeans very rarely. I didn't own a pair from teh ages of 13-30. I got a pair when I was leaving Korea as I had to have some civiliian clothes to wear that were not shorts. Now I have one pair that fits but wear them maybe 3 times a year.
    If I shrink much more, I may need to start wearing something other than jeans. It's getting hard to find jeans that fit the waist AND the hips in these smaller sizes. Apparently, if you're as tiny as I am, you have no hips or ass to speak of.
    I thought you'd appreciate that post.
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    At work its pretty much dress clothes which I hate. I've always been more comfortable in sweats and jeans.

If I shrink much more, I may need to start wearing something other than jeans. It's getting hard to find jeans that fit the waist AND the hips in these smaller sizes. Apparently, if you're as tiny as I am, you have no hips or ass to speak of.
    I thought you'd appreciate that post.
    Have a kid, that'll give ya hips! I'm kidding. I've had them before kids

I have hips. That's issue I'm running into, is the jeans I'm finding in my size are made for teenyboppers with all the curves of a stick.
    My Primal Battle Tome

PrimalCon New York
    You may have to resort to tailoring. I know on What Not to Wear, they suggest purchasing jeans in size that fits the widest part of your body and then tailoring from there. Seems like a PITA if you ask me.