Page 204 of 1101 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254304704 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 11007

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 204

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Intriguing, lol. Somehow I think Geo and I have unwittingly signed up to do some kinky webcam thing, that nobody is sure how to do. A webcam call would be cool though. Just to see each others animated faces.
    Along the same lines I was thinking of doing a video for my one year Primalversary so you guys can see my fabulous personality.

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Fabulous personalities are definitely primal Go for it!
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Wow you lot are some chatty bitches!

Pepples, I'm in on the commune fo sho! I've always loved the idea of living in a hippie commune, except no damn vegetarianism for us! We could all grow or raise something and barter for goods. I like the free love idea too.

Canio, how is it that you have no grill? Here in Australia you'd get kicked out of the country for your lack of patriotism if you didn't own a BBQ.

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    It's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    Canio, how is it that you have no grill? Here in Australia you'd get kicked out of the country for your lack of patriotism if you didn't own a BBQ.
    Sad but true. I live in an apartment and there is no where to put a grill and we are not allowed to store them inside for obvious reasons. There is a grill way out by the pool but by the time you go back and forth with stuff someone will probably have snaked your meat.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Wow, that's sad. Can't you take everything with you and stake (steak ) out your territory till it's done, or is that too much of a pain?

Wow, that's sad. Can't you take everything with you and stake (steak ) out your territory till it's done, or is that too much of a pain?
    It's a royal pain but I do it a few times a year. It's just not something I want to deal with often.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Wow you lot are some chatty bitches!

Pepples, I'm in on the commune fo sho! I've always loved the idea of living in a hippie commune, except no damn vegetarianism for us! We could all grow or raise something and barter for goods. I like the free love idea too.

I live near Woodstock, NY. That hippie vibe tends to rub off.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    I live near Woodstock, NY. That hippie vibe tends to rub off.
    I'm game. I'm always looking for a reason to get out of O-H-I-O. We'll the carnivore hippy commune. I'm a grilling expert.
    Georgette

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Kinky hippy web-cam women grilling meat...I like where this journal is going.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."