Page 201 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301701 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 10894

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 201

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    My husband talks about becoming a traveling nurse once I retire. I think he wants to work in Ireland.
    It's supposed to be a beautiful country. Hmmm...actually, Ireland would be great. Then we can send Geo to somewhere else I want to visit. I'll have excuses to go all kinds of cool places
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Breakfast today was sirloin steak. Dinner was Golden Corral, which is not optimal but my wife likes it. I ate some chicken, pot roast, brussel sprouts, cauliflower and some broccoli.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Speaking of brussel sprouts, I think I may need to roast some on the grill this weekend.
    Georgette

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    I wanted to explain my "intriguing" comment in Geo's journal.
    I didn't want to ask for an explanation, but I was curious to know if you were serious. I appreciated the candor of your answer to Saoirse.
    It sounds as if you two have made the best of some bad events in your lives. Good for you.

Thanks P. You're more than welcome to ask for explanations I know I say somethings that seem odd at times. All we can do is take what we are given and make the best of it. Do you have power back on yet?

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Speaking of brussel sprouts, I think I may need to roast some on the grill this weekend.
    Do you use a grill pan or skewers or something? (in other words, how the frack do they not fall through? )

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Thanks P. You're more than welcome to ask for explanations I know I say somethings that seem odd at times. All we can do is take what we are given and make the best of it. Do you have power back on yet?
    No Power yet, but I know people whose houses were flooded or even floated away and others who spent two days saving their homes and wondering when they should just run. In the scheme of things; I am a lucky girl.

On a funny note, I am experiencing the perils of putting on make up by flashlight. Today one eye looked bigger than the other and my lipstick was smudged. Thank God I looked in the rearview mirror when I got to school.

I am enjoying writing this post on a real computer keyboard instead of my Droid which always auto corrects me to death.

Time to meet the new Principal at the faculty meeting. Later.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Time to meet the new Principal at the faculty meeting. Later.
    Good luck with that, and god bless you for teaching. 3 years and I said, to hell with it. Yay for real keyboards

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Do you use a grill pan or skewers or something? (in other words, how the frack do they not fall through? )
    Quarter them, run them under water, toss in melted bacon grease, S&P and garlic and wrap in aluminum foil.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Quarter them, run them under water, toss in melted bacon grease, S&P and garlic and wrap in aluminum foil.
    Good god above in heaven that sounds awesome.