Page 199 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209249299699 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 199

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Any seasonings or just S&P?
    Nope just S&P. Nice and easy
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Say it ain't so. That's why I always keep a jar of bacon grease in reserve.
    I actually have a jar now so will be doing the same. I salute your preparedness!
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Nope just S&P. Nice and easy
    I definitely have to make that this weekend then. Tristan would love that. I may add some garlic to it though.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I definitely have to make that this weekend then. Tristan would love that. I may add some garlic to it though.
    Good idea. I would have but have class tonight and didn't want garlic breath

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Canio6 says....
    Sure, why not. I like me. Hell, I love me. I love me so much that sometimes I feel bad that other people are not me, but then I remember I am me and feel better. Overweight...eh, it's just packaging. Fat is not me, muscle is not me. I'm not some prize bull or dog at some competition getting judged on whether or not my lines are within breed specs or whatever. I'm a human fucking being and what makes us human is not the meat suit. So why am I here and not off wallowing in my ever increase fatassary? Because I love my wife more than me (hard to believe I know) and frankly the idea of having a massive heart attack at 40 is pretty shitty. Plus who the hell would be able to carry my fat ass once they some how shove me in a coffin? So, yeah, I could accept overweight me. I'd just rather accept me as a thinner, healthier, but just as awesome me.
    I'm putting this here Canio in case your other MDA friends missed the post. This was in response to a question about acceptance of being overweight.

It's the best fucking answer ever. I've said it before Canio, but I think I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    It's the best fucking answer ever. I've said it before Canio, but I think I love you.
    Well, thank you. I'm glad you liked it. I love you too in a totally 'my wife wont stab me in my sleep for loving you' way

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I love you too in a totally 'my wife wont stab me in my sleep for loving you' way
    I think that's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Alright you two,this is getting mushy. It is a great quote, however.

Jon, does your wife know you have a schoolgirl costume thing? If not, tell her. Everyone needs to play dress up once in a while ; )
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 08-30-2011 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Alright you two,this is getting mushy. It is a great quote, however.

Jon, does your wife know you have a schoolgirl costume thing? If not, tell her. Everyone needs to play dress up once in a while ; )
    LOL well...I choose not to answer that question on the grounds that I might incriminate myself

Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    I think that's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.
    Well, tell that man of yours to kick his compliments up a notch!