Page 197 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247297697 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 197

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I think all straight/bi men like to think of themselves as amateur gynos.
    psh, no man is this blog is an amateur anything. We are all professionals :P
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I think all straight/bi men like to think of themselves as amateur gynos.
    I once accused my husband of treating me like my gyno during sex...he got really mad, go figure.

(Don't flame me Jon, I figured out pretty quickly that he was mad because I dissed his skills. I apologized.)

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Words like this are totally illegal without pictures.

and yes, soon...a week or so I would guess on 50 pound pictures. Though I still have a looooong way to go so fair warning in advance.
    I think that I have just the pic for you, but it will have to wait until I have power again.

BTW I know its hard to post pictures. Believe me, in my pics i'd like to take off about 10 yrs and some bags and wrinkles. We're all friends here on the same journey. I can't wait to see and celebrate your progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    I once accused my husband of treating me like my gyno during sex...he got really mad, go figure.

(Don't flame me Jon, I figured out pretty quickly that he was mad because I dissed his skills. I apologized.)
    So installing the stirrups was a bad idea? What about this white lab coat?
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    I think that I have just the pic for you, but it will have to wait until I have power again.

Woot Woot for power.

It's official. I am tired as shit. I've been sleeping just feeling like I haven't been. It is officially the suck. I feel for all of you with sleeping issues. Perhaps my age is catching up with me. bleh.

On a side note I am a chapter ahead in my sanitation homework. I can now not eat out anywhere without watching them for health code violations. It is rather off-putting.

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    That's funny, I try not to think about it. I figure that why I cultivate such a healthy immune system.

Yuck, I guess ignorance really is bliss. Well at least you'll save money by not eating out.

Sleep- I use natural calm powder,a Magnesium supplement. It seems to help. Just a suggestion. I know you are not a big supplement fan.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    A lot of people use Natural Calm or melatonin. We use melatonin at our house, especially for Caitlyn. I may try Natural Calm later on.

Does it make quality of sleep better? I have no issue falling asleep, I just wake up feeling as if I might as well have not bothered.