Page 193 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243293693 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 193

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    So far the day is going well. I had left over meatloaf with a couple of eggs for breakfast. I'm thinking hamburgers for dinner with some bacon and cheese and jalapenos and lord knows what else I will throw on them. I should probably do some homework tonight but have a feeling I will procrastinate until tomorrow.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    I'm Stalking You...Bwahahaha.

OK that was creepy. I just thought it was funny how I was following you from journal to journal.

What class are you taking? I'm sure you already answered this somewhere else in this monster journal, but I have lots of "hurricaine chores" to do so I don't have time to read the whole thing, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    I'm Stalking You...Bwahahaha.

OK that was creepy. I just thought it was funny how I was following you from journal to journal.

What class are you taking? I'm sure you already answered this somewhere else in this monster journal, but I have lots of "hurricaine chores" to do so I don't have time to read the whole thing, sorry.
    Stalk all you like. That way it's not creepy the days I happen to follow you from journal to journal

I'm getting a culinary arts degree, but currently due to my work schedule am only taking one class - restaurant sanitation. I have nutrition next quarter which should be entertaining *rolls eyes*

As for reading 'the whole thing,' good lord, don't do that. Two-thirds of it is me whining about work.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    That sounds great. Are you hoping to work as a chef? Own a restaurant?

And I will eventually at least skim through your journal. It is important to me that I get to know my MDA friends in the same way I would a new friend in real life. For example, I feel as if I could go to Ohio to have a cup of coffee with Geo and feel perfectly at home. That's why I try to be myself in my journal too. You guys get to read it all...the good, the bad and the ugly, so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    That sounds great. Are you hoping to work as a chef? Own a restaurant?

And I will eventually at least skim through your journal. It is important to me that I get to know my MDA friends in the same way I would a new friend in real life. For example, I feel as if I could go to Ohio to have a cup of coffee with Geo and feel perfectly at home. That's why I try to be myself in my journal too. You guys get to read it all...the good, the bad and the ugly, so to speak.

Honestly, around here there is no where worth working. The only decent restaurant in town closed recently. Also, starting cooks make jack for money. That said, perhaps if my wife starts making tons of money and I can live as a kept man I'll consider it I agree with you on the importance of knowing people the same as in real life. I'm too old for the 'being someone else on the internet' game. I also do not consider internet friends any less friends than those in real life. A friend is a friend is a friend.

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    So far the day is going well. I had left over meatloaf with a couple of eggs for breakfast. I'm thinking hamburgers for dinner with some bacon and cheese and jalapenos and lord knows what else I will throw on them. I should probably do some homework tonight but have a feeling I will procrastinate until tomorrow.
    Sounds good, boo. What time is dinner again?

And what the hell is up with the time zones in Arizona? One time of the year it's a different time zone? Or part of the state is a different time zone just some of the time. Huh? (I have to get this straight so I know what time to show up for meals, ya know.)

Do you miss seeing green things growing there in southern Arizona? Where are you, Tucson, or even more BFE than that?

Quote Originally Posted by TigerLily View Post
    Sounds good, boo. What time is dinner again?

And what the hell is up with the time zones in Arizona? One time of the year it's a different time zone? Or part of the state is a different time zone just some of the time. Huh? (I have to get this straight so I know what time to show up for meals, ya know.)

Do you miss seeing green things growing there in southern Arizona? Where are you, Tucson, or even more BFE than that?
    Yeah, AZ is strange in that we do not have daylight savings time. When the rest of the world falls back or springs forward we stay the same. It makes it all the more confusing trying to figure out what time it is where. As for dinner, I would guess it will be about 6 though lately it is more dicated by when my better half gets hungry. Feel free to show up whenever. I'll toss another patty on for ya

I'm about an hour/hour and a half southeast of Tucson (depending on how fast you drive and what part of Tucson you consider Tucson). The whole town is basically military and retirees. Luckily it is pretty green right now being the monsoon season, and the mountains look nice, but yeah, 10 our of 12 months this place is nothing but brown. I do miss real green sometimes. I should have moved to Oregon back when I first thought about it

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Canio, you aren't the only that bitches abt work in your journal. I'm sure half is you, a quarter is me and Geo, and the other quarter of work bitching is everyone else.
    I need to get my ass to AZ one of these days. Maybe I'll just take a month off work one of these years and just hit every state in the Union to visit al lthe folk I've never met IRL AND meet a Bucket List goal.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    You must be near the border, huh, because Tucson is damn south. I drove through the southern Arizona (Cochise territory/Arizona badlands) when I was moving out to the West Coast in a U-Haul. Never seen anything like it. Stopped and took pictures. I couldn't believe any living thing could make it there, but there's actually a thriving ecosystem afoot.

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I need to get my ass to AZ one of these days. Maybe I'll just take a month off work one of these years and just hit every state in the Union to visit al lthe folk I've never met IRL AND meet a Bucket List goal.

Sounds like a plan. I need to do the same. There are way too many cool people that need to be met in person. That said, make Texas smaller. I drove across that neverending state once, and doing so again makes me want to hit myself in the head with a stick.