Page 190 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290690 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 10982

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 190

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Yesterday was a decent day. My wife let me sleep in so I was the last one awake, which was awesome, but also meant I had to hustle to get ready and as such had no breakfast. We went up to Tucson to the swap meet to see the Salsa guy my sister was raving about. I sampled some salsa and drank a cup of coffee as a late breakfast. The salsa is amazing. We ended up getting four jars - a habanero, one with 5 different peppers which the salsa dude suggests making into a bbq sauce, a mango, and a serrano. He had samples of a banana salsa which was great unfortunately he had none to sell

lunch we did the Indian place again. I had the buffet - tandori chicken, lamb meat balls, and curried chicken ftw.

I was too full to eat dinner.

Breakfast today was spicy ground beef and coffee.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

I almost used the 'ignore' function for the first time. I wonder how real life would be with one of those. Certain people just cease to exist for you. It might be refreshing.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

skink531 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I almost used the 'ignore' function for the first time. I wonder how real life would be with one of those. Certain people just cease to exist for you. It might be refreshing.
    This takes me back to my fear of venturing to far into the forums. Very rarely does any good come of it. But you have made curious. Which thread did it?
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    This takes me back to my fear of venturing to far into the forums. Very rarely does any good come of it. But you have made curious. Which thread did it?
    Not so much a thread as an individual.

So I made roasted chicken last night with brussel sprouts and cauliflower. I then made up an on the fly BBQ sauce using some 5 chili salsa and honey. It was freaking good, though a touch on the 'damn, my lips are burning' side for spiciness.

Breakfast today was a porkchop and 3 scrambled eggs cooked in coconut oil.

I have class tonight - restaurant sanitation.

My PT Test is tomorrow (was rescheduled). I am actually not at all worried about it.

Beyond that work is still work. I am still looking forward to the blissful day I can quit and tell them all to kiss my big (though less big), white ass.

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    heh, hope it wasn't me.

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    heh, hope it wasn't me.
    Nah, as long as you don't check my browser history you are fine

PT test is ovah. 42 seconds faster than last year and that was with only 2 preparation runs. Woot woot.

breakfast was a NY Strip cooked in butter and coffee

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    lol. i promise, i won't.

i envy your breakfast!

geostump is offline Senior Member
    42 seconds!!! That rocks!!
    Georgette