Page 19 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129691195191019 ... LastLast

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 19

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Yeah, I guess it is good to be the king.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

geostump is offline Senior Member
    This is what I got from my boss when I walked in today:

Georgette, you are so close to meeting. Push hard to get them enrolled. Make sure you are continuing to do your reorders as well.

In my head, I said, "really???? I didn't know I should do that??? I already have (fill in the blank with appropriate curse word)
    Georgette

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Bosses blow. That is all.
    (Although I did have one that absolutely rocked. She's now my mentor and a good friend.)
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

I had a boss like that at the place that laid me off previously. She was a really great person.
    Georgette

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Yeah, I got laid off out from underneath her by her boss. She didn't know about it until she came back from vacation. My mentor is really a great woman.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Well, 3 pounds down this week putting me at 273 for a total of 27 pounds. My GF gained a pound this week so she is a little disappointed, though I think the 23 pounds she has lost since we started is excellent. She's also gone from a tight 20 (almost 22) to a comfortable 18.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Congrats!!! Either for your GF its either TOM gain or she is gaining muscle which means she is losing inches!!! How tall is your GF? If she is close to 5'5' and has short legs ask her if she wants my size 16's? I need to get rid of those things NOW.
    Georgette

She is 5'3 and that means you are too small for your 16s...beat the March 6th goal huh? Woot woot!

She needs petites, darn it! My dress clothes are too big, jeans still fit ok. I think if I didn't put my jeans in the dryer all the time, they would be too big now. I'm wearing a size large t-shirt and its a little big but not overly big. The shirt I wore yesterday was an XL and it kept showing my bra strap. I'm losing fat in the arms now too. I'm glad she's doing this with you. Good for the support. My husband doesn't mind what I fix for dinner and stuff but he says he can't handle it all the time. My middle daughter can happily eat primally the rest of her life and be ok with it.
    Georgette

Sounds like you are wasting away to awesome over there in Ohio. One day soon you will put on an old T-shirt and it will fit like a dress