Page 189 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239289689 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 189

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I'd like to live in San Diego as well. Considering that is probably the most conservative part of Cali, I may venture it one day. I'm a huge fan of the ocean so its doable.

AnthonyU is offline Member
    Being a beach bum is my life long dream! Someday

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I'd like to live in San Diego as well. Considering that is probably the most conservative part of Cali, I may venture it one day. I'm a huge fan of the ocean so its doable.
    It's not so much the politics as it is the prices, taxes, etc. Of course, the climate is sweet as hell so I can understand the expense of living there, but still, way out of my budget. Plus, everything there gives you cancer; I know this because of all the little signs telling me so.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyU View Post
    Being a beach bum is my life long dream! Someday
    I wish you luck! We'll all come visit
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Oh, at the Indian place I decided to get dessert (yes, I am a sinner and eh, I am over it). I had gulab jamun, which was absolutely fantastic. It was like two little dough balls which had been fried (but were not crispy) and then soaked in rum. It was as they say, like sexy time for the taste buds. Each one was small (would have fit on a teaspoon) but were so freaking good.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Oh, at the Indian place I decided to get dessert (yes, I am a sinner and eh, I am over it). I had gulab jamun, which was absolutely fantastic. It was like two little dough balls which had been fried (but were not crispy) and then soaked in rum. It was as they say, like sexy time for the taste buds. Each one was small (would have fit on a teaspoon) but were so freaking good.
    You had to say rum didn't you? Makes me want to whip together some rum balls.

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    you had to say rum didn't you? Makes me want to whip together some rum balls.
    muuuhaaahaaaaaaaa

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    I live 5 minutes from the beach.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I live an hour away from a beach. There's no water attached, but it could loosely be considered to be a beach (Monahans sand hills.)
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

PrimalCon New York
    Today was a bit of a cheat. Breakfast was ground beef and eggs. Lunch we went down to Bisbee with my sister and I had an egg salad sandwich. The place makes it's own bread and it is great. I also had three fork's of cake. It was good too. Then we got chocolate. It is all dark chocolate, all natural ingredients etc. 5 little pieces. They are chilling now. I am excited.

I'm not sure what dinner will be.