Page 179 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279679 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 179

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I had to stop reading about 90% of the forum. I got tired of replacing my keyboard every time my forehead slammed into it.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    I had to stop reading about 90% of the forum. I got tired of replacing my keyboard every time my forehead slammed into it.
    LMAO. Excellent point.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Yup. There are some posters I actively dislike, yet, I still read their threads. Why the frack would I do that? Oh right, it is Friday and I just want to do anything but work.
    Sorry, I've been distracted IRL and not providing proper distraction. Mea culpa.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Sorry, I've been distracted IRL and not providing proper distraction. Mea culpa.
    Finally, a wild scapegoat appears!
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Yikes, that isn't cool. Are they related in some way? Is there something in both that would trigger an allergic reaction? I'm very sorry to hear they have that effect on you especially since you like them so much
    No idea if they're related, I don't think so since one's a fungus and the other's a nightshade. It's alright, I can live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I'd be grateful to not have an allergy to shrimp & scallops. The allergy to mushrooms would bother me but not the allergy to eggplant.
    Yeah, if I was allergic to seafood I'd have to kill myself!

Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    Word!

So food today was pretty good...bacon and eggs for breakfast and dinner was a cubic fuck-ton of wings. Some with cheese aka heroin style and some with some indian spice I can never spell...garam marsala or some such. They were exactly what I wanted and I scarfed the hell out of them. Nom Nom Nom!

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Is a cubic fuck-ton a metric or imperial measurement?

Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    Is a cubic fuck-ton a metric or imperial measurement?
    Both and neither. It's similar to the measurements Noah used to build the ark - divinely inspired

Well, in preparation for my PT test I went for a run. All in all I wasn't unhappy with it. I got 3/4 of a mile before I had to stop and walk. Not bad considering the last time I ran was November >.>

Official weigh in = 258. Not bad and only one pound above my lowest weight on PB back before I started eating everything within a 3 state radius. All in all I am quite pleased.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I made heroin wings today for the family reunion. They were the hit of the reunion and no one knew they were low carb or anything.