Page 178 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278678 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 178

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Sex on toast seems a bit awkward though. Wouldn't be good for a celiac or those with gluten intolerance. Sorry, had to say it.
    I am neither so....
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Dinner tonight is seafood alfredo....alfredo sauce, shrimp and scallops served over sauted mushrooms and eggplant.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Oh God that sounds amazing, although it would make me feel miserable - I am allergic to both mushrooms and eggplant. I adore them but they make my mouth, tongue and throat swell. Not a good thing if you like breathing.

Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    Oh God that sounds amazing, although it would make me feel miserable - I am allergic to both mushrooms and eggplant. I adore them but they make my mouth, tongue and throat swell. Not a good thing if you like breathing.
    Yikes, that isn't cool. Are they related in some way? Is there something in both that would trigger an allergic reaction? I'm very sorry to hear they have that effect on you especially since you like them so much

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    I'd be grateful to not have an allergy to shrimp & scallops. The allergy to mushrooms would bother me but not the allergy to eggplant.
    Georgette

I am thinking I should probably follow the 'if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything rule,' but Jesus H. Motherfracking Christ it is hard.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I am thinking I should probably follow the 'if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything rule,' but Jesus H. Motherfracking Christ it is hard.
    Work?
    Georgette

Work?
    Nah, just in general. More so here on the forums lately. I type out then do not submit at leat 3 times as many posts as I send. Sometimes I just want to say, "Really? Are you that dumb?"

I understand totally. Some posts make me want to do the face palm and really think people need taken out of the gene pool.
    Georgette

I understand totally. Some posts make me want to do the face palm and really think people need taken out of the gene pool.

Yup. There are some posters I actively dislike, yet, I still read their threads. Why the frack would I do that? Oh right, it is Friday and I just want to do anything but work.