Page 174 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224274674 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 174

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    Try this stuff. Follow the directions on the packet (it has lots of onions, you'll love it) and prepare to be amazed! It's what I use and it is delicious.
    That is fantastic. Going to order some now, but good lord why is shipping as much as the product? That is just annoying.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    It's good. I cook mine really simply. I carmalize some onions...lots of them, but then again I love me some onions. Then I set them aside on a plate and add some butter and the liver to the onion pan. I season it with S&P and a little cayenne. A couple of minutes a side and then I dump the onions on top of it. Cook it a couple of minutes more and nom nom nom.
    That I could totally go for.
    Georgette

@NourishedEm, I have a total and utter dislike for curry. Its a major turn off smell from when I was pregnant 12 years ago that still makes me feel ill to this day.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    @NourishedEm, I have a total and utter dislike for curry. Its a major turn off smell from when I was pregnant 12 years ago that still makes me feel ill to this day.
    That's too bad. I eat curry about once a week. I love the stuff.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    That's too bad. I eat curry about once a week. I love the stuff.
    We had to move out of the apartment we were living in because the people downstairs constantly cooked curries all the time and the smell permeated everything and I was sick from it. Seven years later, I was at a company potluck for work and someone made a green curry and one sniff I was sick again. Actually had to leave work.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    We had to move out of the apartment we were living in because the people downstairs constantly cooked curries all the time and the smell permeated everything and I was sick from it. Seven years later, I was at a company potluck for work and someone made a green curry and one sniff I was sick again. Actually had to leave work.
    Yikes. That isn't good.

Yep.
    Georgette

Week one of the leptin reset went well. No cheats outside of one mouthful of sweet tea (I ordered unsweet and they got it wrong). Pork loin was on sale so I bought two. That means breakfast this week will be pork chops and eggs. Woot woot.

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    @Georgette, that truly sucks about curry. It is one of the best ways to eat any kind of meat I think, in fact isn't poor meat quality the reason curry was invented? Even rat meat probably tastes alright curried.

C, pork chops and eggs for breakfast! How do you stand the horrible deprevation?

Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    C, pork chops and eggs for breakfast! How do you stand the horrible deprevation?
    It's hard, but I soldier on.

started the books yet? (yes, this is me nagging.)