Page 172 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222272672 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 172

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Today I will. They can't hide the fact I am working a gate. When it is office/supervisory stuff it gets overlooked as 'doing what is necessary to help teh team'

Counting the days until my wife graduates.
    How many days is that? I'll count with you. Can you also help me get some good vibes going for Friday? I have a phone interview with a company I'd be really happy to get on with.

AnthonyU is offline Member
    Sending good vibes to geo! Maybe it will help.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Can you also help me get some good vibes going for Friday? I have a phone interview with a company I'd be really happy to get on with.
    Sending good vibes your way! Good luck.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Last day of training. Breakfast was steak. Again. It was good. Again. Also had some espresso, coffe, and some tea. I'm hoping to get out of here early so I can get to the Farmer's market. Here is hoping.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Last day of training. Breakfast was steak. Again. It was good. Again. Also had some espresso, coffe, and some tea. I'm hoping to get out of here early so I can get to the Farmer's market. Here is hoping.
    Farmer's markets are awesome! I went last Saturday to the one we have and spent $11 on all the veggies I need for a week. I'm going again this Saturday for garlic and eggs.

Farmer's markets are awesome! I went last Saturday to the one we have and spent $11 on all the veggies I need for a week. I'm going again this Saturday for garlic and eggs.
    That sounds awesome. Sadly ours is only open on Thursdays from 12-4 when I am usually at work. I'm hoping I can get out of training early enough to get over there.

Hopefully you can. That's where I got the BAGC.

Hopefully you can. That's where I got the BAGC.
    All the more reason to go. I keep meaning to make garlic icecream but that would not fit with the reset I am doing. I also need to figure out a good way to make candied garlic. Not primal at all but one day I'll give it a shot.

Dinner was a 20oz bone in ribeye, salad, and some sauteed veggies. Yes, more steak. Man, steak is so f'ing good.

PrimalCon New York
    So I made it to the farmers market and was a little disappointed. The only veggies I could find were zuchini, onions and corn (not a vegetable I know). The meat guy was out of pretty much everything but I did score a couple of packs of liver. I did pick up some goat cheese which I had on my steak this morning and some bread for my better half.