Page 170 of 1100 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220270670 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 10995

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 170

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Well, we can't all make it to Army of Darkness levels, especially since I left my boomstick at home.

Hope life is treating you well, canio. And remember... shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Glad to hear the leptin reset is working for folks! Wow, great progresses!
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    And remember... shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
    Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.

The weekend was interesting work-wise. Foodwise it was less interesting. Today so far...breakfast at 230 am - steak and eggs. Lunch is salad with some quiche. Dinner chicken and cauliflower.

I need a haircut so will do that today. I also need to register for classes. I'm taking baking...that is always fun while primal I am sure.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Good luck with taking your baking courses. I would start the reset now in hopes you won't be tempted to eat your wares.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Good luck with taking your baking courses. I would start the reset now in hopes you won't be tempted to eat your wares.

I started it today hence why I was eating at 230 am. It is coming up on 11 I should probably eat something else.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

I started it today hence why I was eating at 230 am. It is coming up on 11 I should probably eat something else.
    Good luck. I'm starting to get where I can skip meals on this now.
    Georgette

Good luck. I'm starting to get where I can skip meals on this now.
    Yeah, I could probably have skipped lunch but I didn't want to get hungry at 4 and then eat too close to bed time when I get hungry at 10 again. I need soemthing strict to stop me from dicking around.

Yeah, I could probably have skipped lunch but I didn't want to get hungry at 4 and then eat too close to bed time when I get hungry at 10 again. I need soemthing strict to stop me from dicking around.
    It really does help with that. I feel beter doing this.
    Georgette

So today I was supposed to be at training at 0630. Either my alarm did not go off or I slept through it and I woke up at 0630. Luckily I showered last night so was dressed, out the door, and in my seat by 0655, which was 5 minutes before it actually started. Then we broke for lunch at 0830 (got to love concurrent training with Eastern Time folks). So I got my 50G of protein 2 hours after wake up - 6 eggs and some bacon.

So today I was supposed to be at training at 0630. Either my alarm did not go off or I slept through it and I woke up at 0630. Luckily I showered last night so was dressed, out the door, and in my seat by 0655, which was 5 minutes before it actually started. Then we broke for lunch at 0830 (got to love concurrent training with Eastern Time folks). So I got my 50G of protein 2 hours after wake up - 6 eggs and some bacon.
    Wow, that's cutting it close. At least you got the 50g in. I had a steak and cheese omelet.
    Georgette

Wow, that's cutting it close. At least you got the 50g in. I had a steak and cheese omelet.
    Yeah, it was nuts. Luckily I live about 15 minutes from work and the Army made getting up, ready, and out the door really quick.