Page 169 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269669 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 10982

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 169

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    I am a tall, busty not-so-silent ninja!
    Huh, given that description I might not hide too well
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    On book 2 of Ice and Fire and hooked. Damn you! I didn't need another series/ author to get hooked on!
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    On book 2 of Ice and Fire and hooked. Damn you! I didn't need another series/ author to get hooked on!
    mwuuuhaaahaaaahaaaa (evil laugh)
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    (evil laugh)
    Is that what it is? I thought you were having a seizure.

That's a decent evil laugh, almost in Dr. Evil territory, not quite in Army of Darkness range, though.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is online now Senior Member
    I'm the same with spuds. Especially roasted in beef tallow and sprinkled liberally with salt and pepper. OMG I'm salivating like one of Pavlov's dogs!

The leptin reset thing works, I've lost nearly 20lbs over the last 2 months. 8 months of primal eating before that, I lost about 5. It works.
    Potatoes are definitely mother nature's crack.

I've lost 10 pounds with the reset over the past 5 weeks. I just feel so much better doing it.
    Georgette

I contemplated doing the reset, but as finicky as my body is with carb intake, I think I'd better not. I don't function VLC. It's not that Idon't function well VLC, it's that my thyroid sends my entire body into panic mode (depression, lack of energy, headaches, joint pain, the works) if I don't stay between 50 and 150g. Meh. Oh well.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Is that what it is? I thought you were having a seizure.
    No, a seizure is me attempting to dance

That's a decent evil laugh, almost in Dr. Evil territory, not quite in Army of Darkness range, though.
    Well, we can't all make it to Army of Darkness levels, especially since I left my boomstick at home.

I contemplated doing the reset, but as finicky as my body is with carb intake, I think I'd better not. I don't function VLC. It's not that Idon't function well VLC, it's that my thyroid sends my entire body into panic mode (depression, lack of energy, headaches, joint pain, the works) if I don't stay between 50 and 150g. Meh. Oh well.
    Sounds like you are best doing what you are doing. The LR is probably like everythign else ... not one size fits all. That would make life far simpler though