Page 161 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261661 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 161

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    So...55 positions to 38...lovely. Thank you politicians for spending the country into bankruptcy. 'Luckily' we are severely understaffed already so do not have anywhere close to 55 filled positions but still.
    Just wait until August when the US is in default.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Just wait until August when the US is in default.
    This is due to that. They are already expecting default so dropping to default levels now.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

This is due to that. They are already expecting default so dropping to default levels now.
    Have they thought about going below default levels? We're basically Greece now dammit.

Have they thought about going below default levels? We're basically Greece now dammit.
    We (our dept) can only go so low. We have to have minimum manning at certain points. Anything else would be detrimental to security/safety. Think of it as a grocery store...sure you can have 1 cashier per shift but when you have 75 customers backed up what are you going to do. Now make 75 into 17,000
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

We (our dept) can only go so low. We have to have minimum manning at certain points. Anything else would be detrimental to security/safety. Think of it as a grocery store...sure you can have 1 cashier per shift but when you have 75 customers backed up what are you going to do. Now make 75 into 17,000
    I see your point. Seems like we're a day late and a dollar short but quite literally worse than that. Maybe we should all go move in with Patrick?

Maybe we should all go move in with Patrick?
    Good plan. Baring that I am going to hurt my back by getting flipped by a girl, then claim that the reason I sexual harrass women is 'anxiety' and live comfortably on disability. It is what my roomate in college has done for the last 15 years. Grr

Good plan. Baring that I am going to hurt my back by getting flipped by a girl, then claim that the reason I sexual harrass women is 'anxiety' and live comfortably on disability. It is what my roomate in college has done for the last 15 years. Grr
    And another reason why we are going into default. Ijits like your ex roommie.

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Hmm... I need to buy that miniranch as of yesterday. If you're willing to be out in BBFE (Beyond BFE, nearest town of decent size is an hour into Mexico, all the better when it all goes to hell), it goes down to $300/ acre.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

skink531 is online now Senior Member
    This is why I'm going into business selling outdoor and survival gear. It's only a matter of time before we are living in a Mad Max world.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Hmm... I need to buy that miniranch as of yesterday. If you're willing to be out in BBFE (Beyond BFE, nearest town of decent size is an hour into Mexico, all the better when it all goes to hell), it goes down to $300/ acre.
    Hmmm...compound?
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly