Page 160 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260660 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 160

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Nah, papercuts and being smothered by TPS reports aren't my thing.
    As long as you remember the coversheets. Did you get that memo?
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    As long as you remember the coversheets. Did you get that memo?
    About how we're now using TPS template 5.6.3 as opposed to 5.6.2? I caught that one. Which coversheets did they want again, v0.2.3 or v0.4.9?
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

About how we're now using TPS template 5.6.3 as opposed to 5.6.2? I caught that one. Which coversheets did they want again, v0.2.3 or v0.4.9?

I'll give you my boss's typical response to a question like that. "Yes"
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

With that response, all I'd is make sure it had BOTH coversheets.
    "Why are there 2 coversheets on this TPS report?"
    "Because you requested it."
    "I did no such thing."
    "Sir, when I posed you the question of which to use, you replied with an affirmative. I took that to mean you were saying yes to both and therefore wanted us to use both. As I misconstrued what you said, which TPS report cover do you prefer, sir?"
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

"Sir, when I posed you the question of which to use, you replied with an affirmative. I took that to mean you were saying yes to both and therefore wanted us to use both. As I misconstrued what you said, which TPS report cover do you prefer, sir?"
    Far too many words with more than two syllables. The response to this would be "huh?"

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Far too many words with more than two syllables. The response to this would be "huh?"
    "Which cover do you want?"
    My Primal Battle Tome

"Which cover do you want?"
    "Yes"

See, it can go on all day. I resolve it by only putting one on there and going with that. Then if he complains I say "Well, AR <insert random bullshit number here> requires that cover sheet" since he wont read it all is good.

If it works, it works.
    My Primal Battle Tome

It works.

Well, I spent most of the morning moving slowly and lifting heavy things as I reorganized, rearranged, and generally tore apart and put back together our supply room. It felt good to get stuff done.

Dinner last night was spicy fish since it is popular with my better half. Lunch was an ommlet, a couple of eggs, and some cantaloupe.

Today I will probably eat some eggs when I get home from work and dinner will be....hmm...what will dinner be...burgers perhaps. I have some in the freezer. Maybe some ribs. Hmm...lets see what looks good at the store.

So...55 positions to 38...lovely. Thank you politicians for spending the country into bankruptcy. 'Luckily' we are severely understaffed already so do not have anywhere close to 55 filled positions but still.