Page 16 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826661165161016 ... LastLast

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 16

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    This is where it becomes an issue for me. Her husband. My niece and I love mexican food. He doesn't eat it and won't go to a mexican restaurant for anything. Before he came into the picture, she and I would go out for mexican for our birthday dinner. It's either Olive Garden or some Japanese Steakhouse. All in all, I find Japanese steakhouses to be overpriced and not that great. My husband likes them but I'm not all that into them. I am almost half tempted to tell her they all go and we'll do something else. I honestly hate going out where you have more than 8 people in a party. I'm also not too sure if the kids would like it.
    Georgette

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I dunno, I guess I'm just a bit more blunt about a lot of things. I'da likely told her that it's joint party at a restaurant all involved would enjoy or 2 separate parties. But that's me.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Due to her "asshole" aka husband, she concedes more or less to what he wants. I was never happy with the idea of a Japanese Steakhouse in the first place. Like I said, they're bland and overpriced. It was almost $40 for just my husband and I when we went for another friends birthday in September. Just imagine adding 2 kids and 1 adult.
    Georgette

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Yeah, I think I'd give the steak house a miss and offer to take your niece out for Mexican for lunch. She can leave the asshole at home.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Food today...

B - coffee w/ H&H
    L - salad with grilled chicken, pecans, and some blue cheese
    D - Korean restaurant - it just opened today and was hilarious. I had the Korean style bacon and got to cook it myself at my table. Completely primal (except for maybe some oil in the hot sauce) except for the two fried mandu I ate, which were freaking good primal or not.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Damn alarm clock didn't go off so while I still woke up and got to work on time I am coffeeless. This makes me not so happy. Hi, my name is Canio6 and I am a coffee-holic

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I'm the same way if something gets in my way at tea o'clock (AKA when I get to the office.)
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I'm the same way if something gets in my way at tea o'clock (AKA when I get to the office.)

Amen. I've hunted down some folgers or a folgers can from god knows when. We'll see how this hopefully coffee turns out.

the bacon hut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Amen. I've hunted down some folgers or a folgers can from god knows when. We'll see how this hopefully coffee turns out.
    I didn't know they still made Folgers. Let me know how that goes.

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the bacon hut View Post
    I didn't know they still made Folgers. Let me know how that goes.
    *checks*

Yup, they still make it. Dad hasn't keeled over yet.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly