Page 157 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207257657 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 157

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    That is pretty much how I make brussel sprouts I just use bacon instead of lemon juice Good stuff indeed. I will have to try it with brocolli.

Dinner tonight was a roasted pork loin with a cherry wine sauce, cauliflower puree, and sauteed green onions
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

I'm seeing more and more posts on the board about sugar addiction and while I will agree there are days I really want something f'ing sweet, it just seems to be a little bit of an over-reaction. I mean, easier to kick than heroin? Really? Has anyone ever been arrested for breaking into someone's house to steal doughnuts? Has anyone ever blown a total stranger for $5 to buy candy bars?

Pimp: Here, feed her this
    Associate: *force feeds hooker* What was that boss?
    Pimp: Nestle Crunch. A few more of those and that bitch is ours.

Yeah, I just don't get it I guess.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Has anyone ever been arrested for breaking into someone's house to steal doughnuts?
    Yep....ok, they took the TV and computer too, but they did eat the food.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    Yep....ok, they took the TV and computer too, but they did eat the food.

Well, fine, if you are going to start refuting my baseless pontifications with facts I will have to...uh...to...well, screw you guys, I'm going home.

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Well, fine, if you are going to start refuting my baseless pontifications with facts I will have to...uh...to...well, screw you guys, I'm going home.

My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Ah, Cartman. I love that fat little dude. Got some jerk marinaded wings cooking in the oven. I also have a new IPA chilling in the fridge. Today was a bacon and egg fest in La Casa de Canio. Eggs and bacon for breakfast. Eggs and bacon for lunch. Now, bring on the wings. I think tomorrow will be a salad day. My body is definitely saying, "Dude, where are the veg?"

geostump is offline Senior Member
    That's it, me thinks me needs to get some jerk seasoning and make some jerk wings. That sounds really good. Made some killer chicken on the grill yesterday. I took a whole chicken, split it down the middle and marinated it in beer, lemon juice/zest, garlic/onion/chili powders, S&P and let that sit for 6 hours. Did the same thing with some drumsticks but did beer, lemon juice/zest and lemon pepper seasoning. Stumpy, who normally hates drumsticks thought they were amazing.
    Georgette

Dude, Geo, that sounds fantastic. The wings I marinaded in olive oil, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce (would have preferred a primal soy but had none), juice of one orange, juice of two limes, and then the jerk spice mix. They were tasty little bastards. Next time I may have to try your beer and lemon combo.

It's 330 am and I don't want to go to fucking work. Make the bad work leave me alone. Get you behind me work! *sighs.* Guess I should go to damned work.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    It's 330 am and I don't want to go to fucking work. Make the bad work leave me alone. Get you behind me work! *sighs.* Guess I should go to damned work.
    I'm with ya on that.
    Georgette