Page 152 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252652 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 152

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    It's hard to explain and you kind of had to be there, but at one point my wife looked at me and said, "Are we in a disney movie?"
    Oh shit! We're they dancing around? My husband has done that because oil changes are damn boring.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Oh shit! We're they dancing around? My husband has done that because oil changes are damn boring.
    Almost, they were calling back and forth, joking around, wearing these outfits that looked like something out of the 20s - flat caps, bow ties, etc. The banter was very much like one of the old disney live action type movies. It helped the kid helping us looked about 12 and was eager as a puppy.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Almost, they were calling back and forth, joking around, wearing these outfits that looked like something out of the 20s - flat caps, bow ties, etc. The banter was very much like one of the old disney live action type movies. It helped the kid helping us looked about 12 and was eager as a puppy.
    We did something similar a few times back when I was working retail. One person will start singing over a song on the piped in music that they hated and we'd ALL, even the manager, turn the whole store into a musical.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    We did something similar a few times back when I was working retail. One person will start singing over a song on the piped in music that they hated and we'd ALL, even the manager, turn the whole store into a musical.
    LOL that would be fun - almost like an employee flash mob.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

WE had a blast with it, as did the majority of the patrons. Unfortunately, we got in trouble for it because it was a GAP in a hoity toity part of Dallas and a few patrons complained to corporate.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    WE had a blast with it, as did the majority of the patrons. Unfortunately, we got in trouble for it because it was a GAP in a hoity toity part of Dallas and a few patrons complained to corporate.
    Bleh, it only takes a few to complain. A-holes.

Bleh, it only takes a few to complain. A-holes.
    I didn't give a red shit in the high sun, it was just a summer job for me.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Game of Thrones season finale. Oh, what a sexy episode. Now I have to finish re-reading all the books before the 12th of July when the next comes out.

On a food note - I got a crappy, woody as fuck parsnip that ruined my parsnip puree. The roast was flavorful though not the world's best cut, but hey, the brussel sprouts were damned good. And the boston cream pie was not primal but it was freaking good. And much coffee and sangria was drank by all. good times.

The town is still on fire....Saturday was 20K acres...that was before everything went up in flames today. The front of the mountain was burning earlier. Should make for an interesting week.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I still haven't had a chance to see Game of Thrones, hoping a DVD comes out later this year. Figuring that'll be the only way I can see it.

I did finally get some parsnips and a turnip. I'll have to try them out and let y'all know what I think

Be careful out there.
    My Primal Battle Tome