Page 150 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250650 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 10982

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 150

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Drink until double vision? Honey, I don't need help with that...

(Yes, I know what a double is.)
    LMAO!

Doesn't take me much now to drunk until double vision hits lol.
    Georgette

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    LMAO!

Doesn't take me much now to drunk until double vision hits lol.
    Naiad just has to take her glasses off...
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Naiad just has to take her glasses off...
    Lazik fixed that for me. I used to be like that lol.
    Georgette

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    My eyes are still changing so lasik isn't an option. Twibble isn't exagerrating when it comes to my eyes.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    My eyes are still changing so lasik isn't an option. Twibble isn't exagerrating when it comes to my eyes.
    That is the suck. Apparently I've been 20/20 for years, was just majorly farsighted.
    Georgette

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    -1.25 in my good eye, -4.75 in my bad eye, and astigmatism that comes and goes as it pleases, combined with really poor tracking.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    So...my evaluation was rushed and late because my boss was unaware of the deadline. When I got it it was lower than I would have liked and I disagreed. I was told that it was that way so I could 'show improvement'. I asked what I could improve. They said nothing, but it was just a way to show it. Now I just got denied my merit step increase (like an extra raise before my annual) because my evaluation was not high enough to support one. Fuck this place.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    So...my evaluation was rushed and late because my boss was unaware of the deadline. When I got it it was lower than I would have liked and I disagreed. I was told that it was that way so I could 'show improvement'. I asked what I could improve. They said nothing, but it was just a way to show it. Now I just got denied my merit step increase (like an extra raise before my annual) because my evaluation was not high enough to support one. Fuck this place.
    How much longer do you have before you can sayonara or are you trying to retire from the military?
    Georgette

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    How much longer do you have before you can sayonara or are you trying to retire from the military?
    I'm not in the military. I work for the Dept of the Army. So I work for the army but am not in the army. I can leave as soon as I find another job. Just right now, as you know, the economy is shit and the gov't has a hiring freeze.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I'm not in the military. I work for the Dept of the Army. So I work for the army but am not in the army. I can leave as soon as I find another job. Just right now, as you know, the economy is shit and the gov't has a hiring freeze.
    Ok, that clears up a lot lol.

I think this is why I've stayed private sector. I grew up in a family where people have worked for the gov't and I just couldn't do it.
    Georgette