Page 15 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725651155151015 ... LastLast

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 15

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by jermert View Post
    Man you are doing great! Do you have any issues with cheating when you are at class?
    Thanks

Well, I think it depends on one's definition of a cheat. I do have to taste what I am making but it is a taste - a sip of a soup or a small fork of whatever to check seasoning levels and the like. I do not sit down and eat a serving of whatever it is I am making. Sauces and the like I will take a teaspoonful of, dip my finger in it and taste from that. Also if it is something I really do not want to eat I will have someone else check my seasoning levels. Then I give my food to the computer class down the hall, who is not primal and is very happy to eat it lol. So yes, I do have to have a little non-primal food in class but I do not consider it a cheat as it amounts to less than 2-3 bites a week.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I still have occassional cheats, between potatoes and ice cream. Those are my achilles heel.
    Georgette

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I've been getting lax lately. Usually my only cheats are ice cream and...well, that's it really, aside from holiday/ birthday related stuff.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

I'm scared for March 6th. My birthday and we're going to a Japanese steakhouse(that is if my niece still wants to see me).
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I'm scared for March 6th. My birthday and we're going to a Japanese steakhouse(that is if my niece still wants to see me).

Perhaps she wont and you can actually go where you want to go.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

I can only hope. That is the problem with sharing a birthday with a prego. Cravings take precedent.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I can only hope. That is the problem with sharing a birthday with a prego. Cravings take precedent.
    Yes, another reason I cannot breed. I am not sympathetic enough to pregnant women.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Yes, another reason I cannot breed. I am not sympathetic enough to pregnant women.
    ROTFLMFAO!!!! You would definitely like my husband then. I had a serious pregnancy craving for mashed potatoes when I was pregnant with my oldest back in late 1998. I asked if he would go down to KFC and get me some. It was around 10PM. His response was "You can either make them yourself but I will not go out and get you mashed potatoes EVER while pregnant!" I had some for lunch the next day.
    Georgette

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying I'd tell my pregnant spouse to get her own f'ing mashed potatoes but having your birthday where she wants because she happens to be performing a biological function in common with 1 billion other women...yeah, so not happening.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I have sympathy for the pregnant woman (no empathy just yet), but my life does not revolve around her hormones. I'll be kind and helpful and all that, but a joint birthday party should be enjoyable for all parties, not just one.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome