Page 147 of 1101 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247647 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 11003

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 147

  1. #1461
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,739
    Shop Now
    On another totally different note...wow, I am balding like a motherfracker. When and how did this happen? My hair line is retreating like the French Army at the battle of...okay, the battle of pretty much anything.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  2. #1462
    geostump's Avatar
    geostump is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio, its not the heart of it all
    Posts
    10,839
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Wow, that website rocks! I'll have to get cooking. Speaking of GoT...great episode yesterday. I do wonder what conversations Sean Bean has with his agent.

    On another note I have been listening to this song a lot lately. It's nice to see a singer that isn't a stick figure. She looks disconcertingly like my ex-wife though with a different chin.

    Love Adele! Amazingly gorgeous voice.
    Georgette

  3. #1463
    geostump's Avatar
    geostump is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio, its not the heart of it all
    Posts
    10,839
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    On another totally different note...wow, I am balding like a motherfracker. When and how did this happen? My hair line is retreating like the French Army at the battle of...okay, the battle of pretty much anything.
    Another thing to blame your mom for lol. Just start shaving your head. Makes life simpler.
    Georgette

  4. #1464
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,739
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Another thing to blame your mom for lol. Just start shaving your head. Makes life simpler.
    Yeah, my head is basically shaved...3 on top, two-one fade on sides. This is how I know where the hair isn't lol.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  5. #1465
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,739
    So....Yoga...can someone explain this to me? I looked it up and it seems like some strange combination of stretching, women bending themselves into unnatural positions, and Indian dudes with large beards. The reason I ask is because I am as about as flexible as a frozen chicken and the place I get massages is now doing yoga. I thought I might look into it assuming it served some purpose beyond becoming one with my chi or whatever.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  6. #1466
    Jenny's Avatar
    Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,570
    Sounds like you're looking for Hatha yoga, which has less of a focus on the meditative/enlightenment aspects and more about the physical stretching and exercise. There's still the underlying idea that it's aligning your energy.

    Here's a list of what it may help:
    Yoga as exercise or alternative medicine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    As for your hair, hey, don't sweat it... it just means you're oozing testosterone!
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

  7. #1467
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Sounds like you're looking for Hatha yoga, which has less of a focus on the meditative/enlightenment aspects and more about the physical stretching and exercise. There's still the underlying idea that it's aligning your energy.

    Here's a list of what it may help:
    Yoga as exercise or alternative medicine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    As for your hair, hey, don't sweat it... it just means you're oozing testosterone!
    Ah, thanks. Given that article I think I will give it a miss. I need to just figure out a good way to stretch. A good way being one I will actually do. As for oozing testosterone...yeah, I am not sure that is the cause, but thanks, I'll cling to that reason.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  8. #1468
    geostump's Avatar
    geostump is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio, its not the heart of it all
    Posts
    10,839
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Ah, thanks. Given that article I think I will give it a miss. I need to just figure out a good way to stretch. A good way being one I will actually do. As for oozing testosterone...yeah, I am not sure that is the cause, but thanks, I'll cling to that reason.
    There is something called Mobility WOD online which shows you a series of exercises to help you with getting a stretch and being more limber.

    Honestly the recent hair loss could do with your hormones "normalizing" due to the weight loss. Was your maternal grandfather bald or any of the other men on your mother's side bald? Chances are, if they were/are bald, you have a high likelyhood of being bald. Another reason to love our mothers.
    Georgette

  9. #1469
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,739
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Honestly the recent hair loss could do with your hormones "normalizing" due to the weight loss. Was your maternal grandfather bald or any of the other men on your mother's side bald? Chances are, if they were/are bald, you have a high likelyhood of being bald. Another reason to love our mothers.
    Yeah, my grandfather and uncle. Eh, I guess it was bound to happen. I just had longer hair before so didn't notice. Oh well, hairy or bald, I have to say I am damned sexy (or delusional...but hey, it works)
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  10. #1470
    geostump's Avatar
    geostump is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio, its not the heart of it all
    Posts
    10,839
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Yeah, my grandfather and uncle. Eh, I guess it was bound to happen. I just had longer hair before so didn't notice. Oh well, hairy or bald, I have to say I am damned sexy (or delusional...but hey, it works)
    Bald men are sexy. Stumpy likes to say he's the 3 B's: Big Bald and Beautiful.

    I just was thinking about the mobility thing. If you look in the Fitness forum, do a search on mobility and something should pop up in there.
    Georgette

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •