Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 135

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    *Snrk**Chx**Snorfle*
    I love that phrase.
    Bald redhead.
    *snrk*

That goes on the same list as "beaten like a redheaded stepchild" and "hung like a lynching tree"- Soooo not PC, but soooo great!
    Let me throw this vivid description at you. Think Ron Howard, mid 30's bald but very evil looking. This is our friend Miles. Yes, he is Irish. He is also one of the nicest guys you'd ever meet.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    Before we continue on with this conversation I would like to advise you of your rights...

(Fucking pigs)
    My dad was one, it's all gravy lol. Wait, you're a pig and said fucking pigs!? I'm telling....
    Georgette

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Let me throw this vivid description at you. Think Ron Howard, mid 30's bald but very evil looking. This is our friend Miles. Yes, he is Irish. He is also one of the nicest guys you'd ever meet.
    Bwahahahaha!!!
    That goes along with the description of a good friend of mine: tall, buff, black dude in his early 30s. Very serious, very no nonsense face. Looks like his sense of humor fell off the train before he was born. In reality, I don't know that he'd hurt a fly and is one of the funniest assholes I know. He's been one of my best friends since forever (Dallas Guy.)
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

If you've see A Christmas Story, Miles kinda looks like a cross between the bad kid from that movie with Ron Howard.
    Georgette

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    If you've see A Christmas Story, Miles kinda looks like a cross between the bad kid from that movie with Ron Howard.
    I love that mental image. THat's just awesome.
    Dallas Guy looks like a cross between Tupac and Jet from Cowboy Bebop.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I love that mental image. THat's just awesome.
    Dallas Guy looks like a cross between Tupac and Jet from Cowboy Bebop.
    Ok, now I have a clue what you're talking about.
    Georgette

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    (Fucking pigs)
    fucking pigs = more bacon. Rock on sir.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by TigerLily View Post
    Yeah, for sure you would. They are quite ugly little buggers, esp. in the face.
    I would imagine so. Though I bet other leprechauns thing they are sexy.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    I love it when people's looks don't match their personality. I had this rather intimidating coworker -- shaved head, muscles, tats, piercing and scarification, intense eyes, old track marks on his arms and neck. Then I found out he collected beanie babies and was super serious about it.

(disclaimer: I've been around the world a bit more since then and wouldn't go "eek, body mods'" now. But at the time he was far outside of my experience.)
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

So I saw a shirt online today which was funny as hell and confirms that hell is probably where I am going. It had the stereotypical picture of Jesus on it and said, "If you don't sin Jesus died for nothing." I think I might just have to buy that.